|Becky in her outfit|
Well, it hasn't been a big game talk night with all the punishments from the PoV comp going on. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Jousting Knights:
- Heh. James thinks watching the show on television is much easier.
- Of course it is! I prefer to mock them from afar. But I wouldn't be caught dead in that house. Real life is hard enough.
- Another reason the game talk has died some is that James has been adamant that he's keeping the nominations the same.
- I think he will.
- There's a lot of buzz going around about a double eviction. However, I think that's unlikely this week what with the endurance comp, punishment costumes and actions in the PoV, first solo HoH and all this past week. They have a lot of fodder for the show on Thursday. I'd say the soonest for a double eviction would be next week.
- But I could be wrong.
- Gee, there was some talk about them seeing "older" people in the last stages of pre-season and how they must have been cut by casting.
- Heaven forbid you have someone over 40 years old on the show!
- Becky didn't expect to make it as far as jury.
- I didn't expect her to do so, either. See? I can be wrong.
- Becky who? There's a Becky in there? Oh. That gal who goes on the block.
- As part of the punishment from PoV, Vanessa must buff Jackie's knight armor for 24 hours.
- At least the punishment has Vanessa in a red beret. Someone needs to throw that green knit hat over the fence. Please.
- Shelli's punishment has her doing battles with a sword. She has to walk (or run) around poking her sword into set targets on the lawn, then ring a bell when done.
- As of 4:30am their time she hit her halfway mark of 1200.
- Unless she falls on her sword, she should make it.
- I bet it's a fake sword. They wouldn't trust her with a sharp long pointy object.
- Would they?
- Sigh. They had a card which said their "friends on the live feeds" want them to play Spin the Bottle.
- No. I don't want that.
- I'd rather a brouhaha, please. They never ask us to vote on a brouhaha. I'm sure we would ALL vote for that!
- Before she got so involved in her punishment, Clay and Shelli tried to come up with some way for one of them to come off the block.
- I think they realize that resistance is futile.
- And on it goes.
|Shelli hit the halfway mark at about 4:30am|
|She has a sharp weapon!|
|A captive audience|
|Clay in a cape|
|Vanessa and Jackie|