|Has no one to buff her armor|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of A House Divided:
- After some sort of kerfuffle (unknown to us as the feeds were blocked) during the PoV ceremony, things remained calm in the house.
- For the most part, Clay and Shelli stayed away from the rest of the house.
- Shelli mingled a bit more than Clay. She explained that Clay just needed some time away from people.
- Austin told Shelli he tried everything he could to make James change his mind and use the veto, but he knew it was a no go.
- Although James really wants Shelli out, I don't think that's going to happen.
- She's more of a threat for the win because she's smart and can win physical challenges. (That's why he would prefer she goes.)
- But, she's also a lot more social than Clay is in the house.
- I think both will get votes, but she probably has the edge to stay.
- The majority of the evening had small groups with small talk, lots of pool games.
- The big excitement was discovering a praying mantis they named Perry.
- It was boring.
- I wanted a brouhaha!
- Vanessa is continuing to work the Keep Shelli In Here program.
- As Becky has been some sort of self-appointed double agent, trying to play both sides. However, when it comes down to it, she'll be on the side of Shelli/Vanessa and Co.
- Meg, James and Jackie still don't realize she's doing this.
- Clay lamented that floaters will win this year.
- Aw, poor Clay.
- Had he not latched onto Shelli (or vice versa), he'd be a little lost lamb in the game.
- Both Clay and Austin continue to crack their necks. Make them stop.
- Again, Steve stayed up past the others, pacing about the yard reciting the comps and such.
- He said that James knows that's he's been playing both sides and, if he (Steve) wins HoH, not only will Meg kiss him, but he'll put Becky and Shelli on the block. Hmm.
- While he was out there, Clay and Shelli emerged and hit the hammock.
- Shelli and Steve talked.
- Clay probably wanted Steve to go away. He grunted a few times.
- Clay finally joined in when Steve and Shelli started talking about the pre-season interviews with Rachel and others.
|Puckering for a kiss from Austin? Heh.|
|Drama free evening for the gals|
|All about the drama for this gal|
|Is he bitter? Yep.|
|Vanessa continues to support Chelli|
|Late night small talk|