|Once a knight, always a knight|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamsters Gone Wild:
- I'll be glad when the couple is split up. Despite Allison Grodner's idea that show fans want to see couplings, that's not why I watch. Since their first kiss the other day, they're hanging all over each other and the cameras focus on them way too much.
- Who am I talking about? Well, duh. Clay and Shelli.
- I'm also tired of the couple knowing each other less than a month and a half and acting like teenagers in love.
- Clay and Shelli had to pack their bags.
- Aw, ain't it just tugging on your heartstrings?
- Those silly hamsters are still thinking this will be a double eviction week.
- Steve has been having a toothache. Other than advice, Johnny Mac isn't allowed to help him.
- I don't think they have pliers in the house, either.
- The twins are being Vanessa-fickle, going back and forth over which one to vote out. Austin told them that if they keep Shelli, it will "look bad."
- Hmm. It sounds like Austin thinks the power will be stronger on the James side of the house.
- Steve thinks that they should keep Shelli in because she's a larger target.
- I dunno. Either one would be a target.
- Vanessa continued her Save Shelli campaign.
- And now Austin has gone all Vanessa, deciding they need to keep Shelli.
- At least James isn't waffling. But he doesn't have a vote.
- Austin said he doesn't want to see James blindsided (in a double eviction). Maybe his allegiance is literally torn. Hmm.
- Clay worked on Steve to get him to vote him out, keep Shelli in. He made his plea telling more than a few lies along the way. After Clay left the room, Steve exuberantly faced the cameras and ranted about Clay lying to his face. Earlier he had been told that Austin only became the target when the Clay/Shelli campaign to target him (Steve) failed. Clay told a whole different story.
- Meanwhile, James had assured Steve that they (he, Meg, Jackie and Becky) had his back.
- Becky told Steve that she will be voting Shelli out and he needs to do what's best for his own game. She said that she wants Shelli out because she's a bigger threat physically and mentally in comps. They both find it funny that Clay is pretty much saying the same as the reason they should vote him out.
- And on it goes ...
|How could they do this to us?|
|A moment of levity|
|Clay didn't earn that HoH robe!|
|A young Trump thing going on with his hair|
|You lied right to my face, Clay!|