|Vanessa befuddles Meg|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misguided Malcontents:
- It's Sunday, so it's rather quiet in the house.
- The only thing looming ahead is the PoV ceremony tomorrow. James is sure to save himself. So, the only real action is trying to come up with the replacement nominee.
- As of now, that's still looking like Julia.
- Vanessa offered to give her $10,000 out of her pocket if she went up as a pawn and ended up going home this week.
- BB dragged Vanessa into the Diary Room and pooh-poohed that deal.
- Vanessa had to renege and reword things as it being a "gambling expression."
- Meg talked to Vanessa, trying to get the target off of her.
- That didn't really work.
- Vanessa found out that James was told two things that she said to Austin in confidence.
- Will she throw Austin on the block?
- She'll let one of her new minions do that bidding. Gotta protect her jury ratings!
- But it does give her more ammunition against Austin. She knew she was lowest on the totem pole before. However, now she knows that Austin continues to betray her confidence.
- Julia is a "safe" pawn as only three votes are needed to keep her. She automatically has Austin and Liz. And, Steve has a crush on her.
- James and Meg vow to not play pot ball or take photos or anything because they're on the block.
- Meg thinks that, as long as she does go out, she'll go out on an hour-long episode.
- Of course, all the shows are an hour, but they're thinking one eviction.
- They are so not expecting double eviction again this week. They figure it will be next week.
- If you hear the expression "camping," it's a euphemism for something else.
- The photo booth opened. It's losing its fun factor.
- That's about it!
|Johnny Mac knows he's safe ... for now|
|Wants to win HoH|