|The loving couple and squirrel head|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap:
- James got his HoH camera today. He first went around sneaking up on people taking shots of them sleeping before they went to the posed photos.
- Austin couldn't figure out how to use the camera. With those huge paws, I'm surprised he could actually hit the tiny shutter button!
- Vanessa and Becky both complained how how messy the house is.
- Living like pigs!
- Hmm ... would those be guinea pigs, a relative of the hamster?
- Clay apparently thinks it will be Shelli going home.
- Shelli doesn't think so!
- As I mentioned before, Shelli has been playing a much better social game and is likely to stay when the votes go down Thursday.
- To be honest, although she's not any kind of favorite of my own, I'd just as soon see her stay. I've been thinking about it. What I disliked the most was the one-sided winning. I hate when, in a divided house, one side dominates and wipes out the other. I like ups and downs and power struggles.
- If Clay stays, it will end up one-sided once again. He'd be pretty easy to boot.
- Jason isn't the only one in the house still living with his parents -- so is John. He has heavy duty student debt. I don't believe he's living in the basement, though.
- Austin, working for the Save Shelli cause, told Julia that if Clay stays in the house, he (Austin) will be Clay's number one target.
- James and Meg told the twins that both Clay and Shelli want Shelli to stay because she's more likely to win the whole thing.
- And, of course, they're so deeply in love that they'll take the after tax quarter million and ride off into the sunset on horses from Clay's mother's ranch.
- Shelli asked Steve if he was still voting for her to stay. Of course, he is.
- Shelli cried some more.
- Are you surprised? It's kind of like a daily thing these days.
- Heh. Shelli actually thinks the reset Julie mentioned might mean everyone goes to jury? She could be with the love of her life!
- No way, anyway.
- They got to order take-out food. Or, to be more accurate, delivery food.
- Plus they got the usual minimal amount of alcohol (when you consider how many people imbibing).
- Tomorrow's show should be more interesting than tonight's live feeds.
- I hate lulls in my kerfuffles!
|Look! They got a booze delivery!|
|Who's this? No hat, can't be Vanessa!|
|Sneak with the HoH camera|
|Meg having sun issues|
|Oh. The Hat is back.|