|Hula hoop made it indoors|
It's always nice to see a power couple grovel in the house. Yeah, that's my mean streak talking. But ... isn't it? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of For Whom the Bell Tolls:
- As I mentioned in the previous bulletin, James nominated Shelli and Clay for eviction.
- Yes, feel free to take a moment to savor the news.
- The rest of the people in the house are pretty much prepared for any "throw us under the bus" retaliation/scrambling by Chelli.
- While Clay had some kind of outburst before the live feeds returned, it was Shelli on the live feeds telling Vanessa that the 6th Sense was OVER.
- Vanessa tried to reason with her that if all goes to the wayside at this point, she'll definitely blow whatever game she might have left.
- Both Clay and Shelli blame Vanessa, Austin and, of course, James, for being on the block.
- Heck, Shelli even blames production. Why? Because they started the nominations ceremony before she and Clay could talk to James.
- They only had 16 or so hours, y'know.
- James tried to convince them he only did it as a strategy move -- he knows he can beat just about everyone else in the house in comps but them. He thinks everyone else will be easier to deal with via winning comps. They are both a threat.
- Chelli go on about how their word is good as gold as they spew lies to try to save themselves.
- Although, when you think about it, perhaps they're not seeing the lies and betrayals they've done as lies.
- But, when anybody else does it, it's lying.
- Meanwhile, Jackie is working more on Johnny Mac to draw them to their side. He's been straddling the line a bit.
- James's prediction says it all: "It's going to be a tense week."
- Vanessa knows that the saving of Austin/blindsiding Jason put all of this in motion. But it's Shelli who goes and tells Austin that.
- Does he really care? I'm pretty sure all he cares about is his own game.
- The cracks in the 6th Sense alliance appear to be a bit like Humpty Dumpty -- all the King's men can't put it together again.
- Shelli cried because she doesn't want to go home.
- Shelli cried because she doesn't want Clay to go home.
- Shelli cried because one of them will probably be out before jury.
- "We'll be separated!" Shelli cries.
- Um. I believe that's the point. If she and her boy toy have any sort of real relationship, it surely can wait until the last week of September.
- Of course, with all this crying going on, Vanessa had to get in the act and cry, too.
- After all, she's feeling the wrath.
- Perhaps she should be thankful she's not feeling the sting of nomination?
- Jackie thinks that they (her side) have to win veto. They don't dare let Shelli win because they think she would save Clay with it.
- James would prefer the noms remain the same and Shelli goes.
- Clay says he will take Shelli off if he wins it.
- Aw, true love. How touching. Throw away the chance at a half-million for a month-long fling.
- It goes without saying that if one of them is saved with the veto, they have several options on replacement -- Austin, Vanessa, twins. They don't really have a backdoor target; it's either Clay or Shelli going out, preferably Shelli.
- Meg all of a sudden has taken on the persona of a tough gamer. Huh. Go figure.
- Johnny Mac does not want to win the veto. I think he'd rather play things a bit cooler with both sides and not be in the position to draw a line that cannot be erased at this point.
- Of course, he didn't tell THEM that.
- He told Becky that they both need to NOT win the veto.
- You do know they have a secret alliance of two, right?
- Apparently they do.
- Vanessa hatched a plan with Steve to try to convince James that Becky needs to go on the block as a replacement nomination.
- Does she really think that will work?
- Meanwhile, Johnny Mac and Becky are telling Clay that Vanessa isn't on their side.
- Shelli told Clay that she doesn't know why they chose to be on the "dark side" of the house.
- Shelli cried some more.
- You know, she can't be without him an hour without missing him!
- Steve has difference telling the twins apart.
- Unless they're standing together, so do I.
- I wish they'd wear t-shirts labeled with L and J.
- Austin told Liz that if he wins the veto, he won't use it -- he's afraid Liz would go up on the block if he does.
- Austin is also on trying to get Becky's name in there as a renom.
- It ain't gonna happen, I say.
- Clay suggested Steve as a renom.
- It ain't gonna happen, I say.
- How desperate are they to keep trying to get people who are not in any way targets at the moment in as renoms? At least work with ones you know are on the hit list! Oh, wait. They already tried that shortly after nominations!
- Now, after throwing their 6th Sense peeps under the bus, Shelli thinks they need to keep the alliance together.
- Vanessa thinks Becky is playing both sides of the house.
- Well, duh. She is.
- They're in an indoor lockdown as the PoV comp set is being built in the yard. PoV should be sometime today.
- We'll see what happens then.
- I think we're in for a tense week (as James put it).
- Good. That's how I like my Big Brother.
|Throw up your hands like you just don't care|
|Look! He's TWINS!|
|Why keep a beach ball on the counter?|
|Johnny Mac being Johnny Mac-ish|
|That's not pretty hair; it's just a lot of hair.|
|James is the top pop (lollipop)|