|And, laying a finger aside his nose|
As I was trying to wrap up this morning's live feeds report, an enhanced kerfuffle was going down. It didn't quite get to the point of a brouhaha. Here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Nobody Likes You:
- Jace decided to call out Audrey in front of Jason, Da'Vonne and a few assorted others.
- "You're a manipulator! You planned the backdoor!"
- "No, everyone is scared of you!"
- "No, they don't like you! No one likes you, Audrey!"
- "You need your head examined! You have no self-awareness!"
- And on and on.
- No fisticuffs, though.
- Now, WE know that Audrey's "allies" are now onto her playing everyone and being the source of information leaks.
- But Jace and Audrey don't know.
- And, it's gotten to the point in the house that just about everybody is skeptical of everyone else.
- I personally doubt they'll let Audrey rule from her roost as long as Amanda did in BB15. At least Audrey occasionally gets out and mingles.
- Jeff and James would like to get her out next week.
- I'm not sure it's going to be all that easy.
- Jace still wants to have a house meeting.
- Yeah, like that will solve everything.
- It's all but set in stone that Jace will go this week. Anything that comes up from a house meeting might be used against Audrey (or others) in the future, but can't save Jace's butt this week.
- Austin and Jeff know that Clay is telling Audrey everything she might miss otherwise.
- That probably won't bode well for Clay's game in the long run.
- Liz told Austin that they're probably better off in their own games without Jace in the house. She also said that they can't be the only two who vote for him to stay or they'll be the next targets.
- Jace told Steve that Audrey is a lunatic and he should avoid her.
- Hey, at least all this drama takes the photo off my little buddy, Steve!
- Then came the second wave of drama. This one came almost to the point of a brouhaha.
- Da'Vonne pretty much got everyone going calling out Audrey.
- You started all the rumors!
- Jason joined in ... you started all the distrust!
- And then Audrey cried.
- Well, they did gang up on her.
- She told Shelli that Vanessa was the mole, not her.
- But she didn't defend herself until after Da'Vonne left the room.
- Hey ... wasn't there something about a girls alliance this year?
- Never mind. Cancel that alliance.
- Shelli and Clay seem to be the only ones willing to still work with Audrey.
- Jason said Audrey is Amanda.
- Too late. I said that days ago.
- Jace once again tried to intimidate/shame Clay into going to his side.
- Maybe he does indeed need his head examined.
- Lots of pointing fingers about who the "mole" in the house.
- Lots of distrust.
- As it should be ...
|Cowboy Clay Candy|
|John's mingling more|
|And the claws come out|
|Don't save the drama for your Mama!|