|Does John know James picks his teeth?|
Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House No Surprises Today:
- James had his morning talk with Vanessa offering the deal to keep Meg safe. Vanessa nixed it.
- She asked his advice about what to say at the veto meeting so she wouldn't hurt Meg's feelings (any more than she already has hurt them).
- She also told him that he should try to enjoy his last few days with Meg.
- Awww ...
- Meg cried some more.
- The veto meeting went down. No surprises there for us. James saved himself and Julia was put up in his place.
- James told Meg that if he didn't have a family, he would have saved her with the veto.
- Meg told James she thinks Vanessa wants to work with him. He nixed that one -- said he's going to be a solo act and get Vanessa out.
- Julia claimed that she knows for a fact that Audrey was America's Player.
- She doesn't even know what America's Player is. She was recruited because she's a twin.
- Julia, ticked that she's on the block, a Have Not with both Meg and James and just plain grumpy started fussing about James.
- She said he has no chance with Meg.
- No, I don't think he has any romantic chance with her, but I imagine they'll be dear friends for years to come.
- John and Vanessa discussed how they were going to get out Austwins.
- Vanessa thinks it will be better to take out Liz than Julia next week (they don't realize this week is a double eviction -- the last time they were pretty set for it).
- Well, duh. Liz is a stronger competitor that (probably) Austin and (definitely) Julia.
- Liz and Austin spent a lot of time frolicking under covers. I didn't watch. It's bad for my digestion.
- James told Meg that, if he got HoH, he would definitely nominate Vanessa and Steve.
- That's about it for actual game stuff. They exercised, played chess and had many non-game talks.
- It's going to be a long few days.
|Please don't obstruct your microphone|
|Cap and glasses for James talk|
|Knit hat, no glasses for John talk|
|Showers with his ponytail beard untouched|