|Bridgette Dunning, age 25|
I've read her bio on the CBS website and watched her Jeff interview on CBS All Access. Here are some facts and my first impressions of Bridgette:
- Oh my. She's giggly and bubbly.
- In answer to Jeff's question about win and be hated by America or lose and be loved, she seemed shocked to think that people might hate her. Of course, she wants to win and be loved for winning.
- She's a traveling nurse and, unlike many in this cast o' hamsters, she does have a boyfriend whom she seems to want to pledge loyalty.
- That's a bit refreshing.
- She doesn't like mean people.
- Well, that's good. Usually mean people are the only ones liking mean people. That said, a few of my favorite BB hamsters over the years have been villains.
- She's from Fresno, CA. But she's also lived in Brooklyn (NY) and Oakland (CA). She currently resides in Ventura, CA. I wonder if she drives on the Ventura Highway.
- Bridgette claims to be a fan of the show. She's seen three seasons. That's impressive.
- She thinks she will be voted for the win (if she gets that far) because she's so super-cute and awesome.
- Um. Well ...
- She has a cat named Hercules.
- She does seem to have a strategy and could possibly pull it off. I think that she's probably smarter than she comes across as with all of her giggling and bubblyness.
- She liked watching Johnny Mac last season because he was so hilarious. She obviously doesn't watch live feeds or she'd realize he was missing in action napping most of the time he spent in the house.
- Bridgette is either going to annoy the heck out of me on the live feeds or be entertaining. Time will tell.
You can check out my first impressions of the BB18 hamsters by clicking the label at the bottom of the posts entitled "first impressions" or by using this link. It's a work in progress, mind you. I'll get them all before long.