|Frankly, he doesn't ...|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hapless Hamsters:
- Paulie is all antsy about Bronte, some comments she made and that he thinks she's hiding how smart she is.
- Frank told him that she can't be too smart ... she's working with Jozea.
- I say, if you want to get antsy, there are enough all over the house this season!
- Meanwhile, Bronte wants to apologize to Paulie. She says she was just kidding.
- Jozea thinks that Da'Vonne was evicted so early last year because the cast wasn't diverse.
- I wonder what reasoning he'll use for his own demise?
- Oh gosh. Paulie and Bronte had a talk and he actually ... caressed her arm! My eyes! My eyes!
- Both Paulie and Cody are touchy-feely kind of guys.
- Lots of weight lifting and working out today. Yawn.
- Oh ... and chess, too. YAWN.
- And napping. SUPER YAWN.
- Frank told Nicole and Corey that everyone is boring today. I agree.
- Frank and Da'Vone (and James) really can't figure out Bridgette. Frank thinks she's on Jozea's side only because she thinks he has the majority vote.
- Bronte doesn't want James to get HoH because she thinks he'll work with the other side instead of their team.
- James started prank calling on the phones in the house. Yeah, there are phones, but they can't make calls to the outside.
- Jozea is still confident he's staying.
- Frank says that Jozea poisons the others -- they're fine when he's not around.
- That's about it for the doldrums today.
|Why oh why did he ally with Jozea?|
|Showmance? Bwahaha! No.|
|Is it the Girl From Ipanema?|
|A whole lotta hair goin' on.|