|A subdued Jozea|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loose Lips:
- They do sink ships, y'know.
- But first ...
- Nicole is all upset because Victor was showing an interest in her, but she thinks he's either using her for strategic reasons or just plain mean.
- Sheesh. She should know not to get hung up on a guy on the show!
- Especially one working the other side.
- What's wrong with that girl?
- Tiffany is networking the girls a bit. She told Natalie she'll always have her back. Hmm.
- Nicole is all worried that if Victor or Paul win HoH, she'll be the target.
- Well, yeah. That could happen. But that's how the game is played.
- Corey told Nicole that girls always think he's gay because he doesn't take them up on passes. Hmm. Natalie is the latest to tell him she thinks he's gay. Methinks he has some issues going on.
- Bronte told Natalie that Jozea only wants Tiffany in their alliance for the vote and then they'll backstab her.
- Tiffany cried.
- Oh, not at that in particular. It just fit well here in the report and she has spent time crying after saying she wouldn't play an emotional game.
- Tiffany says that Natalie wants to vote with the majority of the house, but she needs to know how the majority of the house will vote.
- Oh my. Do they tell her that her buddy Jozea is going home??!?!!
- Frank thinks Tiffany might need to go next because she can't be trusted.
- He thinks she's trying to make moves.
- And he isn't?
- He's hoping the girls on the other side flip and the vote becomes 9-2.
- Meanwhile, on the Dark Side, Paul is hating on both James and Michelle. He wants them out ... like yesterday!
- Victor did get a warning from production that he isn't allowed to hit anyone. That apparently was a result of the dust-up with James yesterday. Well, duh.
- I imagine they'd also not be happy if he put excrement in James's bed, another thought he had.
- Jozea thinks James is the one holding the other side together.
- I don't think so. It's more Frank or even Da'Vonne than James, I think.
- The Three Stooges and Stoogette -- Paul, Jozea, Victor and Bronte -- feel they need to target James first before anyone else.
- Paul thinks Nicole likes him.
- I think that Nicole wants to be nice to everybody even if she doesn't like them. But Paul, more so than the other three, can be likable at times. He's playing a better social game than Victor, Bronte or Jozea.
- Bridgette told Natalie that she trusts Frank for now because he's keeping her safe.
- He is? He's taking the credit for that? Oh my.
- Gah! Frank tells Natalie he doesn't want her on the "wrong side" and fills her in on the real house majority.
- He also advises her to throw HoH and she agrees she won't vote him out if he's nominated.
- Yiles! They didn't really need her as a number this vote! Why did he do that? I realize she's been saying all along that she wants to vote with the house majority. But, until now, she thought that was Paulie exiting!
- Now she'll run and break the news to Jozea or tell people who will tell Jozea. I wanted it to be a total blindside.
- Frank, you just ruined my "Good TV."
- Natalie told Frank that she's not stupid and realized the vote was going to keep Paulie.
- But, will she blab?
- On a sidenote: Heehee, BB has had to tell Paul more than once to move his beard away from his mic.
- Sure enough ... Natalie goes to Victor and Bronte telling them she "has a feeling" that Jozea is going home.
- Thanks, Frank!
- Bronte is sure that Da'Vonne and Zakiyah will vote to keep Jozea.
- I'm sure she's wrong.
- Natalie says she will vote to keep Jozea.
- She, of course, will stick like glue with her new BFF Bronte.
- Bridgette, already with little trust in Frank's group, is getting sucked in even more by Bronte and Natalie. She had been starting to lean away a bit.
- Bridgette does trust Frank for now because he's keeping them safe.
- Now Natalie doesn't know if she can trust Bridgette.
- It's a vicious cycle, I know.
- Things were interrupted by a birthday party for Nicole in the living room.
- But that only lasted so long.
- The HoH group says that Frank told Natalie and then Natalie told Bronte and Bridgette.
- Yep, that's about how it went down.
- Thanks, Frank.
- Jozea says he's going to curse all out, including Julie, if he gets the boot.
- I guess the censors will be on guard for the live show.
- Tiffany cried over Frank being a "male chauvinist."
- Drama, drama and then a side dish of drama.
- And now Jozea knows that he might be in peril despite how loved he is.
- But he still thinks he's staying.
|Channeling Vanessa's tears?|
|Natalie trying to figure things out|
|When in doubt, wear a hat in the house|