|Somebunny needs to go home|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Lumpalots:
- As I mentioned in my last report, Tiffany is getting paranoid, shades of Vanessa.
- Frank and Da'Vonne are already a bit tired of that. As Frank said, "We're not here to be babysitters for a 32 year-old."
- I'm just concerned that she's going to lose it emotionally like her sister. That emotion is what did Vanessa in.
- The fans versus the recruits is a little mentioned aspect of the game. For example, Michelle (superfan) thinks that people like Paul (who knows little of the show) should be gone before jury. I'm pretty sure that, as the season goes on, we'll see less patience from the fans as they try to school recruits.
- Zakiyah thinks Bronte is giving her the stink-eye because Paulie likes her.
- Frank doesn't like the team set-up for HoH. He doesn't think we (the show fans) like it either.
- He's right. I actually like the Road Kill comp, but that can't last when the numbers dwindle. But I'm not keen on the teams for HoH.
- Gah! Da'Vonne told James that Michelle told Jozea the vote would be 7-4. What the ...?!?! She should know better! It just gives the returnees more reason to stick together. They know loose lips sink ships!
- BB gave them alcohol again and they played "Never Have I Ever."
- Geez, Zakiyah is homesick and started crying.
- Give me a break.
- She needs to get over it.
- That's what happens when you have a houseful of adolescents playing the game!
- That must be a rumor Da'Vonne spread about Michelle (why?) because, after that conversation, Paul/Victor/Jozea still think Paulie will be voted out.
- Paul is sick of women undermining his game, in particular ... Bronte.
- While Paul thinks James is the "mastermind" of the game, he yells at Bronte.
- And Bronte yells back.
- And Jozea decides they need a house meeting!
And a shot rang out. The maid screamed.
- Although I like James, he's more the Mastermind of Pranks than the Mastermind of the House. If anyone, I think it's more Frank masterminding things, albeit fairly unobtrusively.
- Heh. Natalie likened BB to "high school on steroids." It certainly is with this bunch!
- Now Paul is all bent out of shape about James. Natalie thinks James told lies to hurt her.
- Wah. Wah. Wah. Save your drama for your mama, kiddies.
- It shows a lot when both Paul and Bronte started referring to James being Asian as they derided him. When folks stoop to stuff like that, they knock themselves down a level with me.
- They're all asleep now. Maybe the Sugarplum Fairy will come along and knock some sense into some of them.
|"I'm a delicate flower."|
|Paulie will lose his pixels soon|
|James needs a Meg|
|They got alcohol again|