Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Clueless Recruits:
- Well, we found out why it sounded like there were three people on the block.
- It's not that Paul was the chosen one to take place in a possible PoV save.
- It's that Paul, Jozea and Paulie are all on the block.
- And, it's Frank's doing, but Paul and his buddies are unaware of who exactly did it.
- Apparently, they had some competition (before the feeds went on and, remember, last night's show wasn't live) called Roadkill.
- No one was told the winner. It was Frank. And, it gave him the power to put a third person on the block.
- So, he did. He told his inner circle, but neither Jozea nor Paul know who did it.
- Natalie and Bronte are developing a strong alliance of two. They think they need to play more like Michelle and Natalie, not allowing the guys to manipulate them.
- Oh, by the way ... Jozea's big meeting for 2am never happened.
- Silly boy.
- The veto players were chosen: Nicole, Paul, Paulie, Jozea, Corey and Da'Vonne. Michelle will host. I'm not quite sure how those numbers work out or how they did it. If the HoH and each nominee for eviction picked someone, there should be eight.
- Jozea kept saying how he thinks production rigs the comps and has a set outcome. @@
- When he was talking to Michelle and Bridgette, Jozea showed how absolutely clueless he is about BB. He didn't know who Ian Terry is. He knows who Frankie is, but not that he's Ariana's brother?
- That says right there that he isn't a show fan. We knew all too well -- Frankie didn't let us forget!
- The feeds were down for a few hours for the PoV comp.
- They're back.
- Lord have mercy, Paul won.
- Jozea and Paul are wearing dog costumes.
- Michelle is wearing something very red. Is she a tomato? Ah, she finally stood up. She's a fire hydrant.
|James is James is James|
|Hanging out (or not)|
|Frank had the power and used it|
|Nicole making a point|
|Waiting for the comp|
|Lord have mercy ...|