|Child hair bows and fake child voice irk me|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Reeking Chauvinism:
- Frank continues to slap butts and be demeaning to the women in the house. In his last season, it bugged me that he was Boogie's bromance boy and called other men "son."
- Now it's his cockiness, chauvinism AND calling other guys "son."
- Bronte can talk like a normal human being. She ought to do it more often rather than sounding like Minnie Mouse on helium.
- Tiffany claims that she's not Vanessa. I say, "Prove it."
- Oh. No green beanie. I guess she isn't.
- The girls are upset at Frank (except Bridgette), but they think because he's safe this week he feels he can do whatever he wants.
- It will catch up to him ... I hope.
- Paulie tried to tell Frank he can't be slapping the women on the butt.
- Da'Vonne says she complained in the Diary Room about it.
- Hey, maybe a penalty nomination would be the answer!
- BB woke them up early this morning and the nominations are in ...
- Again, we knew it was coming -- Tiffany and Paul are on the block.
- Frank asked Nicole if the Diary Room led her into conversation. She said they just ask her what's happening. He told her that they asked him if he was running the HoH this week.
- Heh. They know the score.
- HOUSEGUESTS, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT PRODUCTION!
- Corey tried to tell Frank to lay off on the slapping and treating the girls so badly.
- Right now the feeds have been down and we've had Jeff interview loops for a long time. I guess the RV has arrived and Road Kill is underway.
|I just don't know style anymore|
|On the block again|
|You're not the target, Paul.|
|My work here is done ... for now|