|Category 4 weak link who thinks she's not|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Turning Tides for Tiff:
- Da'Vonne just might be in a lot of trouble this week.
- What's that you say?
- She isn't even on the block?
- Well, that will surely change today when the PoV meeting goes down.
- Corey, the PoV winner, is slated to take himself off the block, leaving Natalie and Tiffany as the nominees for eviction.
- Of those two, Tiffany would definitely be gone. Natalie creates less drama in the house ... MUCH less drama.
- Plus, Natalie doesn't have a sister named Vanessa.
- Since Corey was the Road Kill nominee, that means that Tiffany (Road Kill winner) will (secretly) be the one to name the renom.
- And, that renom will definitely be Da'Vonne.
- Tiffany has been workin' it. She has gone to just about everybody and anybody -- except to Da'Vonne -- spilling all kinds of stuff about Da'Vonne, mostly truths but some embellishments, too.
- Da'Vonne's BB habits of planting seeds, blabbing a bit too much and being too cocky are likely to catch up to her this week.
- As it stands now, Tiffany has Frank, Bridgette, Corey and Natalie as votes to keep her and oust Da'Vonne.
- She just might have Zakiyah, too.
- Paulie claims that he's on her side when he's talking to her and has mentioned it would be a good opportunity to get Da'Vonne out.
- But he doesn't seem fully aboard. If the vote comes to a tie, he'd be the tiebreaker this week. His vehemence over Tiffany might end up in him saving Da'Vonne to save his precious male "always right" ego.
- Michelle wants Tiffany out. Maybe that's because Da'Vonne never thought her important enough to give her the time of the Day (heehee) and she doesn't have much to do with her while Tiffany has had more interactions with her.
- As Tiffany is making the rounds to push her anti-Da'Vonne campaign, Michelle is making rounds to push her anti-Tiffany campaign.
- Da'Vonne isn't making rounds ... yet. She's not on the block, y'know.
- I'm not really sure of Michelle's motivation in all of this. Like Paul deciding he's going to be a double agent, I can see this biting Michelle on the butt down the line.
- If she's not in a close alliance with Da'Vonne (which she's not; Da'Vonne doesn't trust her), she would do better just to be quieter and observe it all.
- She thinks she's swayed Corey and Natalie, but I don't really think they're swayed. I think they'll still go to vote out Da'Vonne instead of Tiffany at this point.
- At least this week's doldrums early week period should have kerfuffles going on!
- The PoV meeting should be later today.
- Then we should see some good scrambling topped by emotional outbursts.
- Yeah, it sucks to be them. But they wanted to be on TV. We didn't!
|I didn't realize Da'Vonne was so against me|
|Tiffany put him up, he will take himself down|
|SEEMS to be getting along, always a target|
|Still playing rather low-key|