Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Recent Returnee:
- If you missed my prior announcement: James is HoH. He nominated Frank and Bridgette.
- They seem to think that Victor has changed a lot in the last two weeks.
- "He's a different person! He's so nice!"
- Hmm. Give it time.
- Bridgette tried to convince Victor that she's been absolutely a sweetheart in the house and everybody has treated her horribly.
- Now, we need to remember that two people gave Victor advice during the Battle Back -- Bronte told him they all hated him and not to trust any. Tiffany told him to trust Frank.
- Frank, but of course, trusts Bridgette. Will Victor fall in with them?
- Da'Vonne thinks that James is going to have Pandora's Box in his HoH reign.
- If he does, Nicole wants him to be the first HoH not to use it.
- If there was one, I can't see any HoH not using it.
- But, I don't think this secret room stuff is quite a Pandora's Box. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
- Somehow, Paulie seems to be on Frank's little team now. Oh, not an official team -- they're gone. In his camp, so to speak. I'm not sure what happened there.
- Although Paulie claims that Zakiyah is the hottest girl in the house and he really likes her, he'll cut her from the game in a minute if he has to.
- Frank thinks he will win PoV (and that's always a strong possibility), so he and Paulie are trying to see what votes they might gather to oust Da'Vonne as a renom.
- If it came down to it, Paulie would rather Frank stay than Bridgette.
- Yep, alpha boys wanna stay together!
- Paul said he wouldn't save either Frank or Bridgette if he wins PoV.
- We don't know who's playing for PoV yet other than the HoH and nominees, mind you.
- Ah, Frank told Paulie that he's in his final three plan along with Bridgette.
- I have a bridge to sell to you, Paulie. The warm fuzzies of these few days aren't going to last.
- Paulie wants Da'Vonne targeted because she's "still saying my name" with the couples targeting.
- Natalie told James that she thinks several people threw the HoH just in order to not get blood on their hands.
- She also told him that Frank was now in with Paulie as if he never put him on the block.
- Being a Bridgette buddy, she thinks James should have nominated Frank and Victor.
- If Frank were to go home, she would have Bridgette back to herself, I say.
- James said he might put Victor on the block if someone is saved with the PoV.
- Natalie told James he had promised not to put Bridgette up and claims Paulie pressured him to do so.
- She doesn't trust Paulie.
- I don't think James trusts anybody.
- As it should be ...
- Natalie went on and on to James about Paulie playing both sides of the house.
- She is right there.
- James said that his nominations were "what the house wanted."
- Oh, James. I remember when you were willing to shake things up!
- He doesn't regret putting Frank up, but is now feeling bad about nominating Bridgette.
- Eventually Natalie said that she knows people want Frank/Bridgette out and they're probably decent nominations.
- Even if James did promise Bridgette he wouldn't put her on the block.
- From what was said, the HoH comp was one of the ones with a wall and them hanging on.
- It seems, as of now, out of the two nominees, more want Bridgette out than Frank.
|His haircut by Paul is incredibly stupid!|
|Not pleased that James put Bridgette up|
|Maybe it's just me, but that looks disgusting|
|Whazzat on her shoulder?|
|Doesn't seem like a happy HoH|