Saturday, July 23, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds into Saturday Morning - July 23

I'm b-a-a-a-a-a-c-k!!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Recent Returnee:
  • If you missed my prior announcement: James is HoH. He nominated Frank and Bridgette.
  • They seem to think that Victor has changed a lot in the last two weeks.
  • "He's a different person! He's so nice!"
  • Hmm. Give it time.
  • Bridgette tried to convince Victor that she's been absolutely a sweetheart in the house and everybody has treated her horribly.
  • @@
  • Now, we need to remember that two people gave Victor advice during the Battle Back -- Bronte told him they all hated him and not to trust any. Tiffany told him to trust Frank.
  • Frank, but of course, trusts Bridgette. Will Victor fall in with them?
  • Da'Vonne thinks that James is going to have Pandora's Box in his HoH reign.
  • If he does, Nicole wants him to be the first HoH not to use it.
  • If there was one, I can't see any HoH not using it.
  • But, I don't think this secret room stuff is quite a Pandora's Box. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
  • Somehow, Paulie seems to be on Frank's little team now. Oh, not an official team -- they're gone. In his camp, so to speak. I'm not sure what happened there.
  • Although Paulie claims that Zakiyah is the hottest girl in the house and he really likes her, he'll cut her from the game in a minute if he has to.
  • Frank thinks he will win PoV (and that's always a strong possibility), so he and Paulie are trying to see what votes they might gather to oust Da'Vonne as a renom.
  • If it came down to it, Paulie would rather Frank stay than Bridgette.
  • Yep, alpha boys wanna stay together!
  • Paul said he wouldn't save either Frank or Bridgette if he wins PoV.
  • We don't know who's playing for PoV yet other than the HoH and nominees, mind you.
  • Ah, Frank told Paulie that he's in his final three plan along with Bridgette.
  • I have a bridge to sell to you, Paulie. The warm fuzzies of these few days aren't going to last.
  • Paulie wants Da'Vonne targeted because she's "still saying my name" with the couples targeting. 
  • Natalie told James that she thinks several people threw the HoH just in order to not get blood on their hands.
  • Probably.
  • She also told him that Frank was now in with Paulie as if he never put him on the block.
  • Being a Bridgette buddy, she thinks James should have nominated Frank and Victor. 
  • If Frank were to go home, she would have Bridgette back to herself, I say.
  • James said he might put Victor on the block if someone is saved with the PoV.
  • Natalie told James he had promised not to put Bridgette up and claims Paulie pressured him to do so.
  • She doesn't trust Paulie.
  • I don't think James trusts anybody.
  • As it should be ...
  • Natalie went on and on to James about Paulie playing both sides of the house.
  • She is right there.
  • James said that his nominations were "what the house wanted."
  • Oh, James. I remember when you were willing to shake things up!
  • He doesn't regret putting Frank up, but is now feeling bad about nominating Bridgette.
  • Eventually Natalie said that she knows people want Frank/Bridgette out and they're probably decent nominations.
  • Even if James did promise Bridgette he wouldn't put her on the block.
  • From what was said, the HoH comp was one of the ones with a wall and them hanging on.
  • It seems, as of now, out of the two nominees, more want Bridgette out than Frank.
  • Hmm.

His haircut by Paul is incredibly stupid!

Not pleased that James put Bridgette up

Maybe it's just me, but that looks disgusting

Whazzat on her shoulder?

Doesn't seem like a happy HoH

34 comments:

Jessica Underwood James said...

Finally they moved the camera off of James and Natalie for a second on BBAD! Geez

Jessica Underwood James said...

I wish they would be entertaining a little bit! They know BBAD is on

Petals said...

I can't stand that potty-mouthed Bridgette. She can't leave soon enough for me.
Yay on my boyfriend being back!!!!

Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chacha said...

My opinion is if Frank doesn't win POV it looks like he will be heading home(which is a good possibility), then production will be helping him on this new mystery power in that room.

Big Brother isn't going to let Frank just leave.

I didn't miss that damn laugh of Victors. You could hear is throughout the entire house.



Judi Sweeney said...

Things will become very interesting now that there aren't any teams or roadkill!!! I was ready for them to be gone! Thanks Jackie!!!

Sharon N said...

I don't get the feeds, but the cameras are apparently zooming in on clues to the Secret Door.
Is anyone getting feeds able to tell us what those clues are?

Chacha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chacha said...

Sharon-

for the clues and answer



on twitter read @BBFeedster
https://twitter.com/BBFeedster/status/756899899594018816

Chacha said...

Tiffany is back to civilization.
She has tweeted.
So we know now that none of those first five will be able to get back in the game.
I am sure there will be a jury buyback unless they have a redo week.


Sharon N said...

Chacha,
The Battle Back was shown on TV last night.
Victor won and he's back in the game.

Sharon N said...

Chacha... thanks for the 'clues' link.
Gonna go look now! :)

Anonymous said...

I would actually rather have Bridgette go home than Frank. I just don't care for her. I do want Frank to go home eventually but not just yet.

I was curious if people thought that James seems a bit more intimidated this season than last season. Last season he was all about making that big move but not this year.

Zoe in California

Sharon N said...

Zoe,
yep, James was perfectly ok laying-low with Natalie. Both of them off anyone's radar.
Then he went and won HOH and [to me] the FEAR shows in the HOH-Win picture Jackie posted last night.

Becky said...

I finally watched last night's show. I still can't believe I missed the fun here. I will admit that, yes, I thought it would be a fun "drink" person if Jozea came back, but I apologize and shudder when I think of it now. I wanted to slap him when I was watching the show today. I know, Petals, that Victor is your doll, but I hope they send him packing -- again. I have never cared for him, and his absence did NOT make my heart grow fonder. I wish Glen had gotten back in. If not him, then Tiffany, just to make Day wet her pants.

Oh, and I was looking at Paulie with his stupid haircut. He looks like a moron with it. Gosh, I just read what I have written. I promise that I am not always this negative. See you Sunday night.

monty924 said...

I'm thinking that the room will have a reset button if they ever find it, ugh.

Sharon N said...

You're probably right Monty. Just imagine... that BIG RED BUTTON.
Although, Julie did say that it could make a game-difference for whoever finds the room, so maybe it comes with some kind of immunity.

HGs must be playing the POV right now.
At this point, I think Paulie/Paul and maybe Victor are more dangerous than Frank.
It's just that he tee'd off too many people to quickly, but none of the girls (except Natalie) like Bridgette and want her out... so there's a chance she might go instead of Frank.

Sharon N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon N said...

oops, can't play POV until players are chosen.
So far playing POV: James, Frank, Bridgette, Da'Vonne, Michelle, and Nicole.
Pretty much guarantees Frank will win. lol

monty924 said...

With the three extra picks, I'm pretty sure that Frank will win this veto.

monty924 said...

Speculation is that it will be late veto because of the temps today. 98* in the BB area and you know it's well over 100* in that closed in back yard.

Anonymous said...

If Frank comes down, I hope they put Da'Vonne up. I was rooting for her at first, but she started going back into her old Da'Vonne ways. I wouldn't mind them putting up Michelle either. She does nothing and most of the time I forget she is even in the house.

Zoe in California

Anonymous said...

Better get Victor back out fast or he is there to stay.

Sharon N said...

I'd like them to get out PAUL because he's so 'full of it" ... and himself.
Wouldn't mind seeing Michelle and Bridgette gone either... just cause.

monty924 said...

If they don't get this POV started soon, there will be no BBAD tonight other than the canned/taped things they do when they run over into BBAD.

Sharon N said...

Monty,
Frank said something earlier that the POV won't be until 8pm PST. My guess is BB is waiting until later for the evening cool-down. The CA heat wave is running 95-100+

T-Town Chick said...

Zoe, I couldn't agree with you more. I want Michelle gone. Did you see the look on her face when Julie said that the teams were done? She looked scared to death. She knows that she's actually going to have to play the game now that she's not being protected by being on Frank and Paulie's team. Let the games begin!

Chacha said...

I would love to see michelle actually play this game.
Something tells me she wont be that good.

The POV is to start at 8:00 BB time. Besides the heatwave there is a massive wild fire that isn't under control behind the hollywood sign.

James stated to Natalie tonight that he may throw a curveball and nominate Nicole. James and Natalie think she is working with Bridgette.

I can't believe earlier James told Davonne that the house wanted her up as replacement but he wouldn't put her up.

With James winning that HOH he cant lay low anymore. That was one HOH he should have thrown but apparently Bridgette wouldn't fall off until Davonne dropped.

James promised he wouldn't nominate Bridgette and went back on it blaming the house.

For James he has now made his bed(IMO).

As far as the secret room, Like I said earlier, if Frank loses POV I would bet my bottom dollar that Production will feed him the info for him to get that power thats in there.

monty924 said...

Sharon, that is exactly what they are doing but I wouldn't count on watching BBAD tonight for those without the feeds. The POV comp will take most if not all of it.

monty924 said...

I actually want Frank to win POV and regardless of the renom, they send Bridgette packing before jury.

Sharon N said...

VETO comp starting.
Natalie hosting.

monty924 said...

Michelle won Veto

Anonymous said...

WOW last night the house must have been having "a let's see how many times we can say the F word".

Petals said...

Anon- and that was just Bridgette & Frank! LOL
Michelle won? YAY