|Nah, no one's back there. Y'think?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Worrisome Worrywarts:
- Even though Frank will be leaving tonight (unless he comes back). everybody is paranoid that he's not.
- Da'Vonne keeps planting seeds that Nicole and Corey can't be trusted.
- Paulie's "leadership" is in doubt.
- James and Da'Vonne are worried that Paulie will vote to keep Frank and oust Bridgette and the house will flip last minute.
- Paul grows more obnoxious by the day. For a well-educated guy, he's turned into a foul-mouthed little bully with nothing to back it up.
- Zakiyah thinks that Nicole is flirting with Paulie and doesn't like it.
- Remember, a week or two ago, Zakiyah thought Michelle was flirting with Paulie and didn't like it.
- All the jealousy without reason is wearing thin on Paulie.
- Natalie told James that she can't trust Nicole because something she said in confidentially to her got back to Bridgette.
- But, then again, Natalie has always been closer to Bridgette than she has been to Nicole. She'd rather Bridgette be in the house longer than Nicole.
- Da'Vonne told Paulie that Nicole is saying she (Da'Vonne) is throwing her (Nicole) under the bus.
- Well, duh. She is and has been!
- Da'Vonne is paranoid because she heard Corey said more attention should be on her rather than him and Nicole.
- Paulie told Da'Vonne that is being said only because it was brought up if Bridgette wins HoH, she'd nominate Nicole and Corey.
- Meanwhile, Nicole is whispering stuff about Da'Vonne to Paul.
- And, on it goes.
- Paranoia the destroyah!
- The house seems to be one pitted against the other throughout, yet it's fairly certain it will be unanimous or close to it for Frank to go home tonight.
|Spending the last of their time together.|
|She's safe. For now.|
|Da'Vonne continues to plant seeds to him|
|What? Someone is behind the mirror?|