|Corey cannot do those bumper cars!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Waffles:
- Oh my. Call in the crowd ... it looks like the waffle might be done!
- And ... it's ... now ...
- ... looking like a BRONTE eviction!
- Y'see, the main herd of hamsters realized that, while they can't get Frank this week, they can cause him issues.
- Tiffany might be a bit annoying at times, but she's no mastermind, nor much of a threat in any way.
- But, Bronte, on the other hand, is someone Frank nominated, thinking she wouldn't go home. His Bed Buddy Bridgette is besties with her and knows he's the one who nominated her.
- Bronte is also annoying.
- Bronte thinks she's a competition beast and they all think she's more of a threat than is Tiffany (I'm not really seeing all of that).
- By ousting her, they get rid of Bronte and hurt the Frank/Bridget duo.
- The others we're talking about include Paulie, Corey, Nicole, Michelle, Zakiyah, Da'Vonne ... certainly enough to rock the vote.
- Or, as they say, flip the script.
- Oh, Tiffany is still on their radar. They've just put her on a back burner for the time being.
- I think they all expect her to suddenly become Vanessa. From watching her, she has some of Vanessa's worst traits such as emotionally playing, but she doesn't possess the talking in circles and making people do opposite what they planned while making it look like it was their own decision stuff. THAT was what made Vanessa such a dangerous player.
- Meanwhile, they all kept quizzing each other on the videos they saw for HoH prep.
- At least, they think that's what it's for. I'm hoping it is, because I don't feel like staying up for an endurance comp tonight!
- They went and told Tiffany she'd be safe.
- I'm not sure that's a great idea. They had been humoring her all along. I personally would have kept it that way and not let her in on any grand plan. It's bad enough more than half the house knows.
- Heck, why don't they go and tell Bronte she's going and blow the plan all to bits?
- James is left out of the loop with the main group. They must think he's too close with Natalie, would say something and it would get back to Bronte.
- James is actually aboard the Get Rid of Frank Train.
- Everybody but Bridgette is on that ride.
- Not that there aren't rifts in the main group, mind you.
- They're all fairly suspicious of each other.
- Ah, if this latest waffle stays and Bronte goes tonight, this should be a very interesting week ahead.
- Yes! As hamster-watchers, we need interesting!
|Has his built-in crumbcatcher|
|Will she stay or will she go?|
|Sometimes you have to scratch the itch|
|If she were dangerous, she would be.|