|I did have hopes for her ... no more|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lackadaisical Louts:
- As I mentioned in my last update -- Michelle did not use the veto and they all (I think) have envelopes from the secret room. ONE of the envelopes contain a RETURN TRIP TICKET which will allow the bearer immediately back in the house if evicted. They aren't allowed to open the envelopes until evicted. Paul was the first one to figure out the clues.
- Bridgette can't convince Michelle that she didn't say something about shaving her eyebrows off while she slept. She can't convince her because she can't convince herself. She thinks it's possible she said it.
- So, Bridgette thinks all the girls bully her.
- Nicole's playing both sides is catching up to her between Da'Vonne and Frank planting seeds that she can't be trusted.
- She continues to cling onto Corey like he's some sort of lifeline.
- The latest is that she's all upset that Corey didn't give her the code to get into the secret room and she had to figure it out for herself. (Actually, Victor helped her.)
- Why oh why did she get involved in a showmance?
- You can tell that Corey does care for her as a person. But there's nothing really much more to it. It won't last a week outside the house.
- The conspiracy theorists will have their day until Thursday ... beyond if Frank has the return trip ticket. Even Paulie is theorizing that BB will swap envelopes with Frank so he stays.
- Bridgette cried.
- Michelle cried.
- Oh, save your drama for your Mama, sunshines!
- Well, maybe not your Mama Day. She would easily turn it around to use it against you.
- Speaking of Da'Vonne, Paulie is a bit worried that things he's said to her will be used against him.
- Michelle cried and cried. And cried. Bridgette won't accept her apology. She really likes Frank and has done him wrong. She's being portrayed badly. And on and on.
- Poor Michelle. She's the superfan who should have known what she's getting into, right?
- By being the first to figure out the code to the room, Paul now thinks he's even more all that and a bag of chips. His ego diminishes his beard.
- Zakiyah thinks that Nicole is becoming more distant with her, as is Paulie. She tells Da'Vonne this. Hmm.
- There are all kinds of bad feelings due to the room. Many were asleep when the clue came over the screen about it. They're mad because the ones seeing it didn't wake them up. Others are mad because people wouldn't just give them the code.
- Michelle thinks that Victor is one who wants to be in control. It seems to me many of them want to be in control -- Frank, Paulie, Paul, Da'Vonne.
- Nicole and Corey made up. For now.
- Bridgette and Michelle, not so much.
- It does look like it will still be Frank walking out the door Thursday.
- But ... as Stephen King said, sometimes they come back.
- Heh, heh.
|Are the eyebrows still there? Peek, peek.|
|Likes to be in charge|
|Still a target, but playing much wiser|
|Apparently, I'm an a______. Well, yeah!|