|Pretty boy smile|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Brazen Bullies:
- The three nominees got their bags and have to pack.
- Too bad, so sad.
- Their (very late) morning had just about started when Tiffany (alone) told the camera that she and Da'Vonne had made a final two deal on the second day before the live feeds came on.
- Then they were all called to the HoH room for a lockdown and we got Jeff highlights loops.
- In other words, the live feeds were blocked.
- Much of the rest of the day so far has been spent with Da'Vonne scrambling to make sure she has the votes (against Tiffany) to stay.
- Or, Frank trying to get a grasp on whether he's gathered enough votes for Da'Vonne to go.
- Nicole is appearing dazed and confused.
- Nothing new there.
- The Paulie Camp is on board for voting out Tiffany, but they're not telling the Frank Camp that.
- But, part of the Paulie Camp -- Zakiyah and Nicole -- feel that Da'Vonne is sketchy and more dangerous in the game than is Tiffany.
- They had been let out of the HoH room, but have been on indoor lockdown all day.
- Lots of speculation about what's going up in the yard.
- One very common thought is that someone is going to return to the game.
- Corey is on board with voting out Da'Vonne even though he has issues with Tiffany.
- Paulie's Camp is dwindling. Perhaps they're all being eaten by bears.
- They didn't talk about what happened when they were locked in the HoH room and the feeds were blocked.
- They weren't told what's going on.
- Nicole told Frank she thinks that Tiffany's going. She also told him that people are saying that if Bridgette wins HoH, she would nominate her (Nicole).
- Frank denied that.
- Frank also tried to push for a Tiffany save.
- That's when we found out that Nicole doesn't know the meaning of the word "diabolical" when used in the context of a sentence.
- Oh my.
- Frank also pushed his Oust Da'Vonne agenda to Paulie.
- Paulie thinks Tiffany would go after them and wants her out.
- Around and around it goes. Where it ends up, nobody knows.
- Well, we'll know.
- Tomorrow night.
|Michelle is a bit Christine-like|
|Wondering what's going on comp-wise|
|I'm not sure who's on board for the vote|
|She needs to win to buy new jeans|
|Again, talking with hands all over the place!|
|A suitable snack for the BB18 hamsters|