Wednesday, July 20, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds into Wednesday Morning - July 20

From the CBS Big Brother website ...
The Feeds will be down a lil' longer than usual this week, but with good reason! Find out on Battle Back this Friday, July 22 @ 8/7c

Let's watch Michelle pick her toes!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boredom:
  • I don't have much for you, so you're getting a lot of screen caps.
  • About the only strategy talk noteworthy overnight was James warning Paulie that Da'Vonne is planning on targeting the couples.
  • James told him, as we knew from before, that he would not be voting Da'Vonne out this week.
  • Paulie thinks Tiffany has to go this week, especially since she's now become a minion to Frank.
  • Paul, Paulie and James feel they need to do something about Da'Vonne and Frank when the double eviction comes.
  • They think that will be, if not next week, the week after.
  • They're locked inside the house, no yard.
  • They all did things together, ate, chatted, told tall tales ... BORING.
  • I think the eviction is leaning towards Tiffany once again after it had a round at Da'Vonne.
  • We'll see.

Too much brevity going on

Blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere

Being caressed by Michelle. Ew.

Tears of a clown?

If I could just strangle Tiffany!

Oh, she's dotty!

About the only strategy talk of the night

Ants, ants, ants

7 comments:

Chacha said...

I can't wait to see who comes back into the house on Friday. I really want Tiffany and then to find out she is safe from nomination for the week.
On the other hand I want Victor (even though I can't stand him). This will piss the entire house off with the exception of Paul.

Chacha said...

Let me rephrase my post above.

I can't wait to see who comes back. This is only because the feeds are so terrible right now.

The HG will have to realize that when they don't go out for HOH right after the eviction that one evicted houseguest it coming back.

Julie said when the players come in from HOH the battle back winner will be in the house waiting for them.

Again this really is a wasted summer but I am glad we are all here to discuss it.

I do believe though once the teams are done which I think will be tomorrow night, the alliances will divide again.

Chacha said...

What is funny though is Paulie and Paul talking last night that they have the summer figured out in HOH and POV winners.

According to Paulie, he Paul and Corey will win every competition.
I am kind of glad Paulie hasn't spoken about Derrick the last two days. He is not following Derricks advise at all.

monty924 said...

LOL, I love it when the start getting so delusional that they map out the summer. Hahaha

uncartie said...

I'm hoping that Tiffany blows up Day in front of everyone. Otherwise It's gonna be a snoozefest.

David said...

If Tiffany does go out and right back in and is safe for the week, I think Paulies head would explode. Especially if his group is not the new HOH. A totally wasted HOH and his HOHitis with delusions of running the table will be shattered. If he is then thrown on the block, his majesty's fall from grace will be complete. lol

Chacha, if production tells them they are having technical difficulties with the HOH competition they may be able to pull off the surprise while delaying the HOH competition. Especially when they don't see any of the evicted hamsters during the competition they would probably buy it.

monty924 said...

David, the picture of Paulie's head exploding should be made into a meme, lol. That would be great if she walked right back in. How they are going to pull off the magic trick is beyond me, but I can't wait to see it. See you all in about ten minutes. I have corn dog muffins with ketchup and mustard for icing. Sounds weird, but they are awesome. :))