|Let's watch Michelle pick her toes!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Boredom:
- I don't have much for you, so you're getting a lot of screen caps.
- About the only strategy talk noteworthy overnight was James warning Paulie that Da'Vonne is planning on targeting the couples.
- James told him, as we knew from before, that he would not be voting Da'Vonne out this week.
- Paulie thinks Tiffany has to go this week, especially since she's now become a minion to Frank.
- Paul, Paulie and James feel they need to do something about Da'Vonne and Frank when the double eviction comes.
- They think that will be, if not next week, the week after.
- They're locked inside the house, no yard.
- They all did things together, ate, chatted, told tall tales ... BORING.
- I think the eviction is leaning towards Tiffany once again after it had a round at Da'Vonne.
- We'll see.
|Too much brevity going on|
|Blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere|
|Being caressed by Michelle. Ew.|
|Tears of a clown?|
|If I could just strangle Tiffany!|
|Oh, she's dotty!|
|About the only strategy talk of the night|
|Ants, ants, ants|