|Just messin' with nails while worlds collide|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of A'lying Alliances:
- The most interesting developments of the night came in the morning here on the East Coast.
- Y'see, Frank has been playing the "dead man walking" card with Bridgette, telling her that he's not campaigning to stay, knows he's targeted and all.
- Yet, he has been talking to people trying to scramble to stay.
- Well, Da'Vonne and Zakiyah told Bridgette some of the reasons they want him gone, including the butt-slapping incidents.
- It turns out that Bridgette had no clue exactly what that was all about, nor how angry people were about it.
- Frank had told her people were just trying to make him look bad.
- And she believed him.
- Just as she believed that he would never campaign to stay at her expense.
- She feels betrayed and hurt by him.
- That's just what they want.
- Paul had an extended talk with Frank, telling him that he (Frank) belittles him and makes people feel uncomfortable.
- Frank denied all and said that he never said Bridgette was ready to go home.
- Practically everybody (except Michelle, who's scared) has visited poor little Bridgette to offer her support.
- It looks like the latest has sealed the deal -- Frank might be going unanimously tomorrow night.
- As I type this up, Paulie is talking to Frank. He told him that everybody is hovering around Bridgette and she feels he (Frank) has been campaigning against her.
- He calls Frank a "legend" and "my bro."
- Frank keeps telling him that he's not worried about it. The Bridgette being upset at him? His going home? What's IT, Frank?
- Now that I think of it, Paulie hasn't really been involved in the consoling Bridgette times. He came in, listened for a bit and left.
- Paulie has been adamant all along about not liking Bridgette.
- Maybe there will be one vote for Frank to stay.
- Then again, he could be blowing smoke.
- Too bad Frank doesn't have mist or he could stay in the game.
- Frank says the Diary Room makes him feel like ____ because he hasn't been trying for votes.
- The saga goes on ...
|Paulie needs to keep that bandana on.|
|Frank's been lying to me?!?!?!|
|You belittle me, Frank. (Someone has to.)|
|I'm waiting for them to turn on each other|
|A happy Day ... for now|