Saturday, July 09, 2016

BB18: Live Feeds Overnight into Saturday - July 9

It's the one thing

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hungry Hippos:
  • Yes, they finally got to feast at midnight.
  • Fun (and calories) were had by all.
  • Just as a reminder ... Bridgette nominated Paul and Tiffany, Paul being the pawn. Frank won Road Kill and nominated Bronte.
  • I just felt I had to say that.
  • I finally got to read the quote on Tiffany's inside upper right arm. It's an Albert Einstein quote: "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony."
  • A very fine quote, but I still wouldn't want it there on my arm. That's very sensitive skin area!
  • Natalie says she just wants to stay in the game long enough to make jury.
  • Every season we get those who are content making the stipend. I think that's about $1,000 a week these days. Since many of them don't have the ability to get a weekly paycheck in that amount in real life, it's a bonanza to them.
  • James says that everybody should be voting Tiffany out this week, Frank is the target next week.
  • Mind you, he didn't say that to Frank!
  • Natalie wants Bronte to stay.
  • Okay, two counts against Natalie right there!
  • At their feast, Nicole noticed her hamburger was "raw." It was actually rare. She freaked and thought she was already sick to her stomach. Oh, give me a break, Nicole! I like you, but really ...!
  • When Tiffany told Nicole she and Corey make a cute couple, Nicole said she doesn't think she's Corey's type. I don't think she is.
  • Frank acted like a frat boy during their feast. One would think he would be too old to make more than one fart joke during dinner.
  • Lots of small talk, not much action, until they all conked out.
  • Today should be the Power of Veto comp. That will liven things up again!  


Pawn Boy

The Facemask Alliance

Zakiyah is a cowgirl now!

"Out of discord ..." Big Brother!

20 comments:

chrob61 said...

Thank you for your updates Jackie!

Hopefully, if the group targets Frank next week, they will do it via backdoor like Victor.

Question- when is the BattleBack going to be? I though it would be Glenn vs. Jozea, then the winner will stay and the loser will leave? Now we've added Victor into the mix.

Jean in Tampa said...

That's what I thought, chrob61, that each week would be a battle back to the last one standing after 5 evictions. Why haven't they shown any battles?

monty924 said...

The BB will be Glenn vs Jozea, winner of that one vs Vic and so on. My hunch is that the first two have already happened and they were taped to show on the 22nd. It could also be a live show on the 22nd, but I doubt it.

Sharon N said...

My thoughts on the Battle-Back: I've been getting different impressions of how it will be handled...

1) As each HG gets the boot, they play the person who was booted before them. The loser leaves and winner stays sequestered... until the last 'winner' enters the house.
OR
2) All the evictees are kept sequestered until they can battle it out in one big comp... and the winner enters the house.

I kind of thinks it's the first option, but no matter which way it's handled, when the winner is about to enter the house, I think that's when we'll eventually get to see something. Either snippits of each individual battle or the entire group battle.

If it's handled similar to past comps to reenter, my guess is that the final battle will happen just before the next HOH comp.


Sharon N said...

I think you're right Monty.
At least, that's the way it sounded (to me) when Julie talked about it the first time.

Anonymous said...





Sorry, I am with Nicole. A "raw"/rare hamburger would make me sick to my stomach. Just the thought of it makes me queasy.


Petals said...

and MY Battle-Back thought was: they will "seclude" the first 4 evictees separately (so that they cannot conspire) and when there are 4, those 4 will meet to Battle, and it will be live.

They did this once before...I forget which season? Judd's? Wish we could vote someone back, like we did Kaysar in S6.

Sally said...

Here’s what CBS’ website says about the Battle Back. They’ll broadcast all the battles, but don’t specify whether they’ll be live or taped:


How exactly will Battle Back work?

In Round One of the "survive and advance"-style competition, the first evicted HG, Glenn Garcia, will battle it out against the second evictee, Jozea Flores.

Then, the lucky winner of that pairing will advance to Round Two where they'll challenge the third evicted HG, and so on. There will be a total of four battles and the last HG standing will return to the game for another shot at the $500k prize.

Fans will witness all four Battle Back competitions and find out who will return to the house in a special episode of Big Brother that will air on Friday, July 22 at 8/7c.

uncartie said...

How stupid is James? If you want Frank out,why vote out Tiffany? She hates him and would backdoor him in a heartbeat. The smart move would be to take out Paul since he's now close to Frank.

Sharon N said...

Unc,
James has played some good, some bad (just like last time). He's mostly doing his best to lay-low. Seems to me though... even the HGs with a college education enter the house and their brains immediately short-out. lol

Sharon N said...

The HGs are always talking out who they 'will pick' to play in the comps.
From what I've seen, it seems like it's still a 'blind' drawing, so I'm assuming this all just talk, with a whole lot of wishful thinking/planning thrown in... HOPING they will pick who they want in the comps.

Now, I do remember there was one season where the HGs discovered the name of one HG was kind of 'raised' on the chip, so they were able to feel which chip was that HG's and pull it (or not).



~~Silk said...

If each evictee is to individually battle the subsequent evictee, then all but the last of the battles have to be taped, since in order to be fair, they would have to take place over some period of time. E.G., if they all happened live, one after another with no resting period between, then Glenn, in order to win, would have to take on each of four fresh and rested opponents one after another. Whether physical or mental, that's a bit much to ask of anyone.

Petals said...

Sharon - I remember that, too - about the "raised" on the chip. I think it was "Houseguest Choice"; that can be easily detected on touch. It's the only chip with 2 rows of letters, so...

If I were a guy, I would be so crazy about Nicole. She seems like such the total package.

uncartie said...

Sharon,James is doing the exact thing he did last year. Focusing on pranks and flirting instead of concentrating on the game. He'll get picked off like he did last year if he continues.

Petals,If I had to listen to Nicole's whining voice for the rest of my life,I'd kill myself.

uncartie said...

Q-Tips are the new Skittles! Somehow the hamsters seem to know the POV is the dice game where you roll in a cage. Tiffany seems to have figured it out using Q-Tips and a box of Irish Spring soap.

Jean in Tampa said...

That's what I thought, chrob61, that each week would be a battle back to the last one standing after 5 evictions. Why haven't they shown any battles?

Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me why James is sleeping in the HNRoom (bumper cars)? He's not a HN this week. I know he fits ok, but why if he doesn't have to?

monty924 said...

Jean, CBS announced that all four would be shown on the special episode on July 22nd.

Jean in Tampa said...

Thank you Monty

Jean in Tampa said...

Thank you Monty