|It's the one thing|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hungry Hippos:
- Yes, they finally got to feast at midnight.
- Fun (and calories) were had by all.
- Just as a reminder ... Bridgette nominated Paul and Tiffany, Paul being the pawn. Frank won Road Kill and nominated Bronte.
- I just felt I had to say that.
- I finally got to read the quote on Tiffany's inside upper right arm. It's an Albert Einstein quote: "Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony."
- A very fine quote, but I still wouldn't want it there on my arm. That's very sensitive skin area!
- Natalie says she just wants to stay in the game long enough to make jury.
- Every season we get those who are content making the stipend. I think that's about $1,000 a week these days. Since many of them don't have the ability to get a weekly paycheck in that amount in real life, it's a bonanza to them.
- James says that everybody should be voting Tiffany out this week, Frank is the target next week.
- Mind you, he didn't say that to Frank!
- Natalie wants Bronte to stay.
- Okay, two counts against Natalie right there!
- At their feast, Nicole noticed her hamburger was "raw." It was actually rare. She freaked and thought she was already sick to her stomach. Oh, give me a break, Nicole! I like you, but really ...!
- When Tiffany told Nicole she and Corey make a cute couple, Nicole said she doesn't think she's Corey's type. I don't think she is.
- Frank acted like a frat boy during their feast. One would think he would be too old to make more than one fart joke during dinner.
- Lots of small talk, not much action, until they all conked out.
- Today should be the Power of Veto comp. That will liven things up again!
|The Facemask Alliance|
|Zakiyah is a cowgirl now!|
|"Out of discord ..." Big Brother!|