|Beauty fades; obnoxious might be forever|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Ants Come Marching In:
- I don't have a heck of a lot for you.
- As I mentioned in the last update, Paulie won the Power of Veto, thus his plan should go down as planned.
- What was that plan?
- Backdoor Victor, of course.
- Earlier he thought he'd warn Victor just before the ceremony.
- Now he thinks he probably won't.
- He sincerely wants what will make it easiest for the rest of the house.
- Victor has a temper.
- As of right now, Victor doesn't have a clue. He doesn't even know what a backdoor is.
- Well, he probably knows what one in a house is. But we're talking a backdoor plan as in reference to Big Brother!
- Paulie plans to take Paul off the block and replace him with Victor.
- Lots of small talk.
- They've been in indoor lockdown overnight due to clean up from the PoV comp.
- It was a messy spelling a word comp. Technotronics!
- Ah, well. Even though a group stayed up really really late (for a change), it was mostly small talk. Frank, Zakiyah and Paulie talked about how unrealistic it is for Jozea and Victor to think the show will bring Hollywood knocking at their doors.
|Talk about under the radar ...|
|It was a messy PoV comp|
|Paulie and Nicole celebrate his win|
|Zakiyah plays with Paulie's hair|
|Toasting with water in chalices|