|Little Miss Pigtails|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wanton Wannabes:
- Interesting. Paul knows all the words and has the right inflection to an Emimem song (Lose Yourself) and it took the BB staff several lines before they realized it's a song and shut him down.
- Yet, they can sing made up nonsense stuff and BB shuts them down immediately!
- Of course, these are the same staff that will focus and unfocus a camera on a vase or somesuch for extended periods of time.
- I wonder what would happen if BB issued them boxing gloves and told them to go wild.
- Right now, so many have so much frustration inside of themselves that it's frustrating to watch them and keep up with who is mad at whom.
- Nicole is all bent out of shape because Corey dared to speak to Tiffany without her at his side.
- Da'Vonne has alienated just about the whole house and Frank's not doing much better. Both have become huge targets.
- James is doing better than his fellow returnees. But he's all over the place on all sides and so linked with Natalie that his own game probably won't last to the end.
- Paulie seems to be King Bee at the moment. Yet, with great power comes great responsibility. He who tries to rule the world will surely fall.
- Just ask Frank.
- Corey thinks his mother will say his lack of winning comps is because he "didn't visualize." That made me realize ... all the time he's sitting around just taking stuff in ... he must be visualizing.
- The hamsters think someone is coming back soon.
- No, BB Production Conspiracy Theorists ... the Diary Room didn't hint or tell them.
- Like every other season, they did the math. They know that they can count on one, if not two, double evictions (good ratings!) and this is the longest season ever. Someone HAS to be coming back.
- Zakiyah thinks that Tiffany tried to turn her against Paulie.
- Y'see, Tiffany is angry at Paulie for "calling her out."
- But, then again, Tiffany was angry at Frank last week and now she's one of his best buddies. So she thinks, anyway.
- Tiffany does seem to realize her ship has sunk and, no matter what happens or who goes up as a renom, she'll be voted out this week.
- But that's not going to stop her from getting all involved and instigating problems.
- Meanwhile, Frank still intends on voting out Tiffany this week.
- Paul continues to try to be some kind of double-agent, getting in with Bridgette and Frank, reporting back to Nicole, Zakiyah and Corey.
- He probably doesn't realize that it's nothing new that he's doing. He's all thrilled with himself and all.
- Da'Vonne, for the most part, has been laying a bit low as of late. She knows that she's ruffled feathers and probably should calm down for a bit.
- They talked social media. BB tells them they should deactivate accounts before they go in.
- Well, gee. I wonder why? Heh.
- They also talked of various leaks about the cast and house they saw before they went into sequester. I guess maybe they didn't get locked up quick enough this year!
- The unlikely pairing of James and Natalie continues. Of course, with those two being the only ones remaining on their team and also being Have Nots, they're thrust even more together.
- She loves his accent.
- I don't see it lasting as much more than a friendship after the season, though. But, I bet that James does build great friendships with women. He can be very brotherly despite his pranks and flirting. He really does do well with "girl talk."
- Michelle and Zakiyah talked about watching Jersey Shore. Yuch. I live not far from Jersey Shore and never watched Staten Island whacked-out implants.
- Michelle says she loves reality television ... but never watches Survivor or The Amazing Race (the BEST shows in the genre!).
- We had our first incident of Sleepwalker Corey. It does seem to be real, not faked. He walked into the Have Not Room. He seemed quite confused. They helped him back to bed.
- Rats. I was thinking it would be more exciting.
- Although things were relatively calm overnight, we can expect some kerfuffles during the week.
- Da'Vonne vows pots and pans.
- We will see.
|Don't they ever put stuff away?|
|That spoon gets around|
|Spends a lot of time doing just this|
|Let there be yard|