|Finding it hard to nap 24/7?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misguided Mongrels:
- All in all, not much has changed since the overnight.
- James is still napping too much, much of the time with Natalie.
- He doesn't want Natalie to approach Nicole because he doesn't want Nicole to think he doesn't trust her.
- He really should be noticing the fact that Paul and Victor are Nicole and Corey's constant companions.
- I'm pretty sure he's safe this week, as is Natalie.
- While I doubt Nicole will flip the game and vote out Paul on the tie, it will be Michelle leaving.
- The huge news of the house today is that someone flew a drone with a blow-up doll on it. There was writing, but no one is really sure what it said.
- Is it an omen?
- Are fans trying to tell them something?
- Does the doll represent Nicole? Natalie? Michelle?
- Don't ask me!
- I didn't really see it on the feeds. There they were talking about bears eating people and Leonardo DiCaprio and suddenly we got fish cam, then Jeff loops.
- Production told them not to talk about it.
- But, stuck in the house on an indoor lockdown because of it ... how could they resist?
- But they didn't see the message clearly at all. So, it's a guessing game.
- In other news, Nicole doesn't think Victor is smart enough to be playing them.
- She and Corey discussed giving Victor the bribe to vote out Michelle (even though he would anyway) because he drives a car without air conditioning.
- BB did let them back out in the yard again.
- I still think the noms will remain the same.
|I never cared if he loses, never cared|