Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Tenacious Trio:
- They didn't start the comp until way late.
- And, of course, they blocked it to the live feeds.
- I remember years ago that this, the final HoH Part One, would actually play out on the live feeds.
- This season, they've played out most HoH comps past the live show and aired them on the live feeds, thus pushing the CBS All Access for the live feeds.
- But, you get to an important comp at the end?
- Nah. We're not gonna let you see it!
- It was physical, as expected. Something about them swinging from a rope. And, James made a comment that men shouldn't be expected to spread their legs that wide.
- Paul had on a form-fitting body suit which first gave me the impression he was naked.
- But I saw no tattoos. So, I realized he had on clothes of some sort.
- PAUL was the winner of the first part.
- So, Nicole and James will go up against each other in the second part (which should be in the next day or so). The winner of the second part will go up against Paul in the third part live on the finale next Wednesday.
- Paul is playing both of the others to work his way into the final two.
- It's to the point that I think he'll take Nicole if he wins part three.
- He comes across a lot more sincere when he talks to her.
- Of course, he's schmoozing up James, too. He thinks he has a final two deal with him as well.
- But then there's the deal that James and Nicole have, possibly (probably?) dating back pre-season. They have a final two deal, too.
- It seems to me that James would be the one to take for either of them.
- Both Paul and Nicole have played stronger games with a mix of social and comp wins.
- James threw comps and now can't seem to win them if he tries. Plus, he spent most of the season cuddling with Natalie and sleeping. The best he could get against either of them is second place.
- I think both Paul and Nicole know that.
- On a side note: During one of the feeds blocks (it's Jeff and Jordan), Jordan pronounces the W in sword. Heh.
- When Nicole and James were alone, he said he'd be throwing the next comp to her. (Still throwing comps.) She promised him 100% that she would take him to the final two.
- Now, that's assuming that Paul won't win that final comp.
- He just might.
|Lost yet another comp|
|Is working both sides|
|Pablo's lesser cousin Luis|