|You two did too much of this all summer|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Domino Daze:
- Oh, gee. James and Natalie slept most of the day away.
- Even when they were awake, they stayed away from the others.
- Of course, it's a lost cause at this point anyway.
- Natalie asked James if he threw last night's HoH comp.
- He told her he didn't.
- But, what of all of the ones he DID throw all summer long?
- Nicole, being the paranoid woman she is, worried if they made the right decision keeping Paul and Victor for the final four with her and Corey.
- It's also a little too late for that.
- Victor and Paul made it clear in the late night hours that James would be the target, Natalie would be the pawn this week.
- And, so it came to be.
- Natalie and James are on the block.
- One will go home even if the other is saved by the veto.
- In other news, the Chosen Final Four played dominoes peppered with loud profanity from the boys.
- I had to keep turning down the volume because I don't think my neighbors would appreciate such outbursts.
- Ain't really got nuthin' else to say.
|Comeback kid will need protection next week|
|Dominoes and profanity|