|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Goodbye Sweet Baby James:
- But first ... a quick recap of last night ...
- No one is a Have Not. Corey, James and Paul are the three who got the eggs in the safety basket. Natalie has her Never Not pass from her care package. And, Victor, who won the HoH is exempt from Have Not because of his win.
- James absolutely sucked at the comp with Paul sucking not far behind him.
- For the longest time Natalie, Corey and Victor were tied.
- An egg broke on Natalie's ramp which might have cost her the win, maybe not. It's egg under the bridge at this point.
- James had a sit-down with both Victor and Paul, explaining why he's voted the way he has, why he's aligned with whom he's aligned, etc.
- It was all very amicable and straightforward.
- But, too late and the explanations didn't reveal much Victor/Paul didn't already know.
- A key point for Victor/Paul is that James/Natalie switched their alliance to Corey/Nicole AFTER Victor ousted Paulie for the cause.
- James made a plea for them not to oust Natalie.
- They don't intend on doing so anyway.
- Both Victor and Paul want James out and pretty much told him so.
- After their talk with James, Victor went to Natalie to give her a heads up that she will be on the block but James is the target.
- So, the writing is on the wall. James, in his showmance stupor, has blown his second try for the BB win. Had he been focused on the game at hand instead of the showmance, he could have been a contender.
- Of course, James will have the chance to save himself with the veto ... and Natalie wants him to do just that. She seems to realize the win would mean more for him than for her.
- James told Natalie that, if she wins veto, she needs to take herself down.
- Mind you, the nominations technically haven't been announced yet.
- James is sure that Victor will be the next target after they go.
- Nicole is worried that James is talking trash about them.
- She doesn't have to worry. She won't go home this week, neither will Corey.
- But, after James and Natalie, they'll be next unless Victor gets the boot next week when he can't play for HoH.
- As James said to Natalie tonight, it's to the point where you win comps or you go home.
- James also advised Natalie to put up Nicole and Paul if she wins HoH next.
- In lighter news, Victor got dominoes in his HoH basket. That's more entertaining to watch than them playing chess.
- Paul has already settled into the HoH room, listening to the music and bopping around to it before Victor had a chance.
- Well, all I can say is ...
- Rockabye, sweet baby James.
|What does the fox say?|
|The writing is on the wall, James.|
|Dominoes came in Victor's HoH basket|
|Clearing the air won't help now|
|Stop pulling your leg hairs. Ew!|
|Oh, Jamesy, I can't play without you!|