|Will his bro Corey turn on him?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Buttery Buffoons:
- As you know from my last post (go back and check it out if you haven't already), Corey easily won HoH.
- Well, not "easily" per se.
- But he just glided with those scoops of butter on the buttered track while everyone else struggled. No one was really close to him at all. Nicole and James did better than I thought they would at the comp. The butter comp showed Paul no friendship at all.
- One thing I've noticed as we approach the final days of the season ... Corey has come to life. He's winning comps. I listened to him talk strategy with James in the late night hours and ... get this ... Corey actually has insight into the game and knows what's going on! And, he actually has a decent vocabulary!
- After watching his vacant eyes and smile for most of the summer, this is a bit unsettling.
- Maybe not unsettling. But I have to give the guy a lot more credit than I've been doing all season.
- Victor seems to feel a bit put out that Paul did SO poorly in the comp.
- Paul might be the worst performer I've ever seen in one of these slip and slide comps over the seasons. And, there have been some who were very bad at it.
- James didn't want this HoH as his eyes are on the next one and, though his style was bad, for the longest time he had second place going.
- But no one was close to Corey.
- If I fell as much as some of them, I'd be hospitalized this morning. Nicole said the hill was higher in BB16 and every participant that season had to see the medic.
- The others picked on Paul some because he's always bragged about his skating background (among other brags). Heh.
- In talking about Natalie going, Paul claims her act was one to try to win America's Favorite Player.
- Well, duh!
- Paul and Victor seem to be scrambling a bit for favor from Nicole/Corey.
- Paul said he's willing to be a pawn if they save him.
- But surprise, surprise ... Corey told Nicole he'll be putting Paul and Victor on the block.
- In a talk with James, Corey tells him they have his back.
- Nicole told Corey he needs to tell James about the final four deal they made (and will break) with Victor and Paul before one of them tell him.
- Nicole is actually frightened thinking of how Paul and Victor will react to the nominations.
- Meanwhile, Paul and Victor talked about how sneaky James is.
- But Paul is certain James is going up on the block (and will get voted out).
- It appears he just could be wrong!
- Nicole started giving Corey all kinds of reasons to doubt James in the game.
- Oh. She made an off-side comment about giving the show footage.
- Nah, this isn't scripted. But she seems to know the show will not want to air boredom in nominations -- they want some mystery or doubt thrown in there!
- The nominations should be Paul and Victor, with the target of Victor this week.
- If they can't get Victor out, it will be Paul out.
- Let's see how this goes down ...
|Ew. My eyes! My eyes!|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|
|Reading his letter from home|
|After we get Paul and Vic out, it's Nicole, you & me|