|Joy! Joy! They're playing cards!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Cagey Cards:
- Locked inside while the comp set-up is being built in the yard, they turned to playing cards, cooking and eating for most of the evening.
- During the extended card games with all five playing, there was absolutely no game talk.
- Well, no BB talk ... there was plenty of cards talk.
- The BB game talk turned on when it was just Paul and James in a room together in the late night hours.
- Paul makes a good case -- they need to team up together to split up Corey and Nicole because Corey and Nicole would take each other to the final two. He also pointed out that neither of them (himself or James) could win against either Corey or Nicole.
- It's definitely a sound strategy.
- Paul thinks it needs to be them (him and James) in the final two if either has any hopes of winning.
- Yeah, sounds logical and it's probably true.
- BUT ... rumors have it that James and Nicole have a pre-season pact to be the final two.
- If James gets in power and Corey is out of the picture ... would he take Nicole or Paul to the end?
- I think it would be more strategical to take Paul.
- However, I also think James would lose against either if the jury isn't a bunch of bitter biddies.
- Paul is a totally obnoxious person. But he's escaped the block after nomination numerous times. He's a good strategist. He has won some comps.
- Nicole has never been on the block. She could claim to be playing a game like Derrick's -- puppetmaster.
- What can James claim? That he's a nice guy? That he slept most of the game away and let his showmance take over?
- Any scenario of a final three that includes James at this point (even throwing Corey in the mix) has James taking second place.
- But Paul is right ... they do need to split up Corey and Nicole or those two would be the final two.
- While I think there quite possibly is a final two pact with Nicole and James, I think James would uphold it while it's extremely possible Nicole won't. It's quite likely she would take Corey.
- I guess we'll see!
- Oh, yeah ... it will be Victor going out tonight. There are no doubts about that bit.