|Practicing her speech to the jury|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Schemin' Demons:
- Okay, so there's not much scheming going on lately.
- They were awake for hours today and also had the yard.
- Nicole and Paul separately practiced their speeches and possible answers to juror questions.
- A bit of interesting insight to those speeches ...
- Nicole's speech and "answers" seem to put James in the other chair.
- Paul's practice seems geared towards Nicole in the other chair.
- What we can probably infer from that is that if Nicole wins the third part of HoH, she'll be taking James. If Paul wins the third part, he'll probably be taking Nicole.
- I think I'd rather the latter -- Paul and Nicole.
- With James in there, the end game is too predictable. He would win second.
- Another interesting thing to note is that they were talking hamsters of the season. Both Nicole and PAUL commented on Bridgette's potty mouth!
- Now, Nicole has a case. She generally isn't cussing all over the place.
- Paul, on the other hand, can't say a sentence without using profanity.
- Not much exciting to report on.
- Jackie out.
|Fashion police! I think there's a crime here.|
|Both of them will take me!|
|Guffawing once again|
|Let it end already!!! The madness!|