|I have a few days left|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dwindling Days and Deflated Egos:
- With Nicole winning the Power of Veto, Victor sees the writing on the wall.
- He's expecting to be evicted for the third and last time this week.
- Paul is a bit resigned that he'll be following Victor out of the house.
- Oh, he's asking a lot of questions and plans to study for a mental HoH, but much of his bravado about how he and Victor are ruling the game has ended.
- He knows that, without Victor, he's not horrible in most comps (except the slip and slide!). But he's not the competition beast kind of guy. He's more the guy who stands behind the competition beast kind of guy.
- Victor and Paul, in a talk with each other, spoke of the good run they've had in the house.
- Victor, in particular, is proud of his integrity and loyalty.
- I would guess that would make his parents proud. His potty mouth might be another matter.
- But we ... the constant audience for the hamsters ... know that integrity and honestly don't get you far in the game of Big Brother.
- Loyalty, on the other hand, is indeed a good thing in the game. But it's the loyalty between a few people from the start that seems to work best. Think of Danielle and Jason. Think of Derrick and Cody. When hamsters allow the flip-flopping alliances with the weekly power that be, it's not a good thing. Victor and Paul were loyal to each other, but they flip-flopped with the powers. Would they have made it to the end as a lone wolf duo? I don't know.
- I'm kind of surprised that neither Paul nor Victor are trying to convince Nicole to save one of them. But that would be futile. Whichever one saved if James went up ... the other one would go home.
- I think we're in for doldrums this coming week because Victor and Paul are accepting their fates so peacefully and everybody is in the "we're all friends and it's a game" mode.
- About the only excitement would be if Paul manages to win the upcoming HoH or veto.
- Otherwise, we're going to be on auto-pilot.
- You can unbuckle your seatbelts and return your seats to recline.
|Nine days and one wake-up left!|
|I'm an a__hole. I know it.|
|That bun always looks like a rat's nest!|