|Don't cry. It's almost over!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hapless Hamsters:
- With nothing but time on their hands -- no comps to play, nothing expected to happen -- these are some bored (and boring) hamsters.
- Thankfully, BB opened the yard up to them, so they aren't just cooped up in the house.
- Paul continues to work at being Nicole's bestest buddy to make sure she will take him into the final two if she happens to win the last part of the HoH comp.
- Nicole continues to say things to Paul about how James doesn't deserve to be in the final two in case Paul wins the final part.
- Meanwhile, James thinks for sure that Paul will take him to the final two if he wins and that Nicole also should if she wins. He thinks he's sitting pretty right now.
- James feels he needs to keep Paul and Nicole from being together without him.
- But he's really doing a horrible job of that.
- For the past couple of days (since the champagne brunch), the hamsters have let the kitchen go. Paul kept saying he was saving it for a cleaning blitz when he was bored.
- However, Nicole couldn't take it any more and started cleaning.
- I've noticed that the gallon of orange juice from the champagne brunch was still sitting out of the refrigerator on the table THREE DAYS LATER.
- She complained about chicken in the sink, etc.
- Of course, Paul guilt-tripped about the kitchen, as did James.
- Nicole is in one of her many insecure jags.
- She's so lucky to have Paul to console and encourage her!
- As it stands with these three, I really think that if either Paul or Nicole take James into the final two, James would end up second place.
- It gets a bit trickier if Paul and Nicole are the final two (and I personally don't think it will happen because they both have better cases to win against James).
- If the case is Paul and Nicole in the final two, if the jury considers who played the game best ... Paul should win hands down.
- No matter how obnoxious he can be.
- No matter that he's my blog pool boy.
- He played the best game, especially considering he made some horrible choices (Jozea, for example) in the beginning and had to overcome his own lack of knowledge about BB.
- I've decided that BB wants to psychologically torture both the hamsters and us by having the final three cooped up so many days with nothing happening.
- And the beat goes on ...
|James tells us what a good position he's in.|
|Paul plays solo Jenga.|
|Nicole aghast at kitchen mess.|