|Talking her case in the dark|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Anxious Ants:
- Well, I figure the house ants have heard about the BBOTT season coming up and they're anxious to have new hamsters to annoy!
- Other than that, I really don't have hardly anything for you -- not much happened after my last report.
- They all turned to bed fairly early.
- I think the stress of the downtime waiting time is getting to them.
- Most of the conversations are rehashes of previous conversations at this point.
- It still stands that Paul will almost 100% (almost because you can never totally predict!) take Nicole to the final two if he wins the third part of the HoH.
- It's also extremely likely that Nicole will take Paul instead of James if she wins the final part.
- James, on the other hand, seems to realize it and is pretty much settled in his probably position of third place.
- And that's that.
|Really looking like the final two|
|And so it goes ...|