|Mmm! A half-gallon of ice cream!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Louts:
- Still no fisticuffs.
- But there was a bit more excitement in the late night hours than there was all day yesterday.
- BB gave them alcohol, a rarity this season.
- Not that they gave them enough to really do any damage. It was like a six-pack of beer and a couple of bottles of wine for six people.
- Unless one person hogs that all, there really isn't much to get excited about!
- The big excitement started with someone outside the yard and a megaphone.
- Ah, memories of Kitty, the Megaphone Lady of BB2 (if memory serves), memories of fans throwing candy and notes over the fence, memories of banner planes ... the good ol' days of Big Brother!
- We got fish and then into Jeff highlights loops.
- From the context of what little was said without being interrupted by fish or Jeff, it was something about James and Nicole in an alliance.
- Well, WE knew that they did have one. But is there too much water under the bridge since the beginning? Are they deep down that loyal to each other to be such good actors? Hmm. They were friends outside the house before going in together. Hmm.
- The other big news is that James finally woke up and realizes that he and Natalie will never be a couple.
- Well, duh.
- She went off to bed to sulk while James talked everything out with the rest of the hamsters.
- So, James keeps (whether it's his intention or not) working his way into the midst of the others while Natalie continues to alienate them.
- Yet James keeps caring about her and doesn't want to see her hurt.
- Natalie told James she never threw him under the bus.
- I say, "Did too!"
- I have to admit that she does seem to be a bit torn between wanting to stay and wanting to go.
- She told James she wants him to stay and can't campaign against him.
- Yet, we know she has.
- I have a personal bias in this because I think James is an honorable truly nice kind of guy. But I also don't think Natalie ever really intended this to turn into such an infatuation on his part. She's looking for friends and good times. He's looking for the love of his life.
- At this point, they're both hurting in different ways.
- It seems the latest Natalie crisis had to do with the megaphone and an Nicole/James pre-show final two deal.
- I don't see Corey getting all up in arms about it.
- But we did see Nicole tell Corey she wants the final three to include James with them.
- The Natalie/James "discussion" went on for HOURS and isn't really resolved although by before dawn she was scarfing down ice cream while he joked around in the kitchen.
- She even wanted to self-evict at one point. James "shattered her heart," y'know.
- I hate to quote Paul but, "Go ahead. Never cared."
- Of course, James apologized to her.
- Sheesh. She should be apologizing to him!
- But that's how James is.
- It's looking quite possible that he will stay this week instead of Natalie.
- I think Nicole wants him to stay (final two deal?). Corey will vote whatever Nicole decides. That would be all he needs to stay. Paul is likely to vote with the other two.
- I hope that's the case even though I've been very disappointed with him this season.
|Most likely to remain a couple afterwards|
|So, this is my neck?|
|I won't miss these two.|
|I've invested too much in her. (D'oh!)|
|Whazzat? I hear something!|