|All departures scheduled for TONIGHT!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Finale Finalists:
- This could very well be my last live feeds update of the BB18 season.
- That is, unless something really vital happens today after they wake up and before the feeds get cut.
- I want to thank those who played such a large part of the community here on the blog and a special thank you to those who donated through the blog's Paypal link this season! It's very appreciated! Unlike the other BB fan sites, I don't get a cut from people signing up for live feeds and such, yet I probably put as much work into this as they do in their sites. It's always nice to know folks are enjoying the blog!
- Onto those hamsters ...
- Yesterday was another relatively quiet day in Hamsterland.
- Paul still seems to be dead-set on taking Nicole to the final two if he wins the third part of the HoH.
- In the beginning of this end, Nicole seemed to be concentrating on her efforts to prepare speeches centering on James sitting next to her.
- Since James will have no choice in the matter and is out of competition to win final HoH, that would mean that Nicole was planning to take him if she wins the final part.
- But, it's BB.
- We know they just love their waffles!
- Paul worked on Nicole and gained her favor in taking HIM instead of James if she wins.
- Then James pretty much checked out of the game, sleeping and just on the surface mingling for the last few days.
- So it seemed set -- Paul would choose Nicole, Nicole would choose Paul.
- But it looks like Paul might have talked a bit too much (one of his downfalls) and it seems like Nicole is weighing her options now.
- She could take Paul and have a fight to the end.
- Or, she could take James for an easy win.
- I think Paul also realizes that taking James would give him an easy win. However, he seems to want a finale with Nicole and the battle to win.
- My personal opinion is that I'd like to see a Nicole/Paul finale.
- As much as I find him a bit obnoxious, loud and arrogant, I am personally backing Paul for the win tonight. I honestly think he's played the best game out of the three remaining hamsters.
- And, regarding a conversation in comments on my last live feeds report -- no, he wouldn't be the worst winner ever. That crown belongs to Adam J., the one busted for investing his winnings in dealing drugs! Paul, for all of the annoyances, is quite involved in animal rescue stuff. While he's young, only 22 if memory serves, and he'll probably blow a lot of the money on things neither you nor I would choose, I doubt he'd do anything illegal with it and bring shame onto the game.
- If it goes between Nicole and James tonight, I'd have to support a Nicole win. Their games were a bit similar. But she woke up and played a lot sooner and actually did more behind the scenes when she was laying low.
- I would probably go in shock if James wins tonight! Nothing personally against James, but I can't see it going that way in any scenario at all. I really like James as a person, but he's disappointed me this season.
- In the end, I don't personally know any of these people. I depended on them for my summer entertainment. They delivered. Better them in the house than ME!
|The lonely kitchen|
|Being a nice guy doesn't always win BB|
|He definitely played the game|
|Take James? Take Paul? Coreeeeey! Help!|