|He's got power this week.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Let's Get This Over:
- Well, you know from the show that Paul won the HoH.
- The feeds were blocked until just about a couple hours ago (as I type this). They did come back an hour earlier than what the scrolling marquee had it -- something we wondered if was an error. They started up after the Tuesday episode finished airing on the West Coast.
- Paul's nominations are ... Nicole and Corey!
- But, wait ... the PoV comp had already been played out by the time the live feeds returned.
- Guess who won PoV?
- We're talking Paul.
- So, if the veto isn't used, James has the sole vote.
- However, James feels that if Paul doesn't use the veto and he remains off the block, thus saving his life in the game ... he owes Paul.
- He will vote whichever way Paul wants him to.
- Nicole and Corey (mostly Nicole) pestered James to find out which way he'll vote.
- But he wouldn't say. He just kept saying he owed Paul and it would be up to Paul.
- Corey is sure it will be him.
- Nicole seems to believe she should give her game up to Corey but doesn't really want to do so.
- So, she's guilt-tripping herself for wanting to stay in.
- Corey seems sad, but keeps telling Nicole not to do anything -- let things be.
- James reported their pressuring him (mostly Nicole) to tell him which one will be voted out. He wants to sleep in another room away from them because he doesn't know what to do other than to tell them he will vote the way Paul asks him.
- In the talk with Paul, James kept going on about Corey being a bigger threat for the win than Nicole. He thinks he and Paul could easily win the final comps over Nicole.
- Hmm. I'm not so sure about that. I personally would rather Nicole stay over Corey. But she can knock out comps!
- Nicole came up to Paul afterwards. He told her no way was he saving the both of them -- her and Corey.
- Paul told her that he planted the seed with James that Corey should go and he's saving her butt.
- Ohh! The plot thickens!
- It seems that Paul and Nicole have a final two deal! He told her (before this) to act all discouraged and checked out.
- She's acting checked out.
- She's acting discouraged.
- Paul doesn't think James deserves to go to the final two.
- I like James, but he didn't really earn the place.
- Paul told Nicole that he doesn't want Corey to try to make a deal with James.
- Gah! Nicole told Paul that she's thinking of forfeiting her game to Corey!
- What is wrong with that girl!?!?!
- She says he's crying and she feels guilty.
- Paul told her no way to her forfeiting the game. Go forward and WIN.
- He told her it's not a dating show and not to tell Corey about their deal.
- Paul then went to tell Corey that he will be leaving tomorrow.
- Corey took it well.
- What happened to rules that they're not supposed to tell?
- Then, when they were alone, Nicole told Corey that she is going to take James to the final two for a better chance. She says the only jury vote she'll have is him (Corey).
- So, it's pretty certain that Corey will go tomorrow leaving us with a final three of Nicole, James and Paul.
- Then the fun begins.
|Practicing her speech in the dark.|
|He kept me. I'll vote who he wants.|
|On the block|
|I don't want you to do anything, Nicole.|