Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Perpetuated Plans:
- Late late at night their time.
- It came.
- The Part Two of the Final HoH comp, pitting Nicole against James with the winner to compete against Paul (Part One winner) in the final part on finale night.
- Now, we know that Nicole and James had earlier made an agreement that James would throw the comp to Nicole so she could go against Paul at the end. Supposedly, this is because she would have a better chance of beating Paul than would James. In their theory, Nicole would win the last part and take James with her to the final two.
- (Of course, Paul and Nicole also have a final two deal, but we're not dealing with that right now. I'm thinking that might be, as Howie would say, "A spool of lies!")
- Anyway ... the feeds returned from the comp block and they all have little Adventure Park t-shirts on.
- Guess what?
- Nicole won Part Two!
- Whether it's due to their plan or not, I don't know.
- From what they said, James did pretty well and didn't max out on time or anything. Did he really try?
- It's possible.
- It's also possible that he knew how Nicole was blowing through the comp and he wanted it to look like he tried.
- Since the feeds came back, it's either been all three hamsters together or just Paul and Nicole.
- When it's just Paul and Nicole, they're gleeful, hugging, laughing and talking final two.
- Paul is nothing but buttering up Nicole.
- I have yet to see Nicole talking to James alone.
- And that's where we stand.
- I do think it's all going to hinge on the final part of the comp. Despite all the friendship from Paul, Nicole just might take James for a better chance of winning.
- Despite all the friendship Paul is giving towards Nicole, he might just take James to the final two for a better chance of winning.
- Oh, the suspense!
|Nicole guffaws. She started out chuckling.|
|Threw it as planned? Yes? No?|