|Only one may drink ...|
Now we know why the backyard was open with an HoH comp expected ...
- It's weird.
- I don't think I'd go as far as to say it's "over the top."
- Y'see, they came in from an outdoor lockdown to find the bottle of blue stuff and the note "Only one may drink" in the living room.
- Shane drank.
- Silly boy.
- Now he's infected with the BB Bug and cannot win HoH.
- He passes it on to someone else who passes it on to someone else, etc.
- Once infected, they must wear special t-shirts and they're each out of the running for HoH.
- How exciting is this?!?
- It's supposed to continue until tomorrow.
- Last uninfected hamster is HoH.
- A thrill a minute, I say!
- As I get this posted the infected are Shane, Danielle, Justin, Shelby, Scott, Neeley.
- In other news ... Monte is trying to make people think that Jason is a plant, a saboteur, needs to go. Monte wants to win HoH and nominate Jason.
- Have I mentioned before that I don't care for Monte? My first impression of him was bad and he's done nothing but dig himself in deeper with me.
- Justin seems stoned when he can't possibly be stoned.
- Shane wears a man-bun.
- Kryssie seriously tried to work her way in with Jason.
- Scott was talking about how frugal he is. Well, since he probably doesn't want pesky debt collectors calling him, I'm not surprised!
|He took the drink that started it|
|Not infected, just has a zombie look|