|Thank goodness, it's JASON|
Keep in mind that we never ever never want to see the hamsters enter the house one by one again. Never. It's akin to Chinese Water Torture.
- After last night's painful one-by-one hamster entry to the house, Julie's voice told them to all gather in the living room.
- She came on the screen to let them know there will be no jury this season -- when they're voted out, they're gone. She told them that America will be voting the winner.
- Scott, whose strategy is working on gaining jury votes, seemed crushed.
- She also told them the first HoH comp will be tomorrow.
- That, of course, is today.
- It can't be anything too intense as BB opened the backyard for them.
- Just before Jason arrived, BB had given them booze.
- Justin, who seems stoned to begin with, definitely put his boozing shoes on.
- He likes Danielle. Woo ...
- Jason picked up on the fact that Alex and Morgan look almost the same on the Memory Wall pictures.
- Not 'fessing up to being sisters at the start might come back to bite them in the butt.
- And, a shame ... those two should be strong game players in the house.
- Ohhh ... Alrx called Morgan "Mo" as if she knows her! And, it didn't go unnoticed.
- Shelby picked up on it.
- They were being called into the Diary Room, but we saw none of the sessions.
- BB sent their suitcases in and they got them from the storage room, going through them to see what was confiscated.
|Julie tells them no jury and more|