|America's nomination reveal|
And the winner is ... DANIELLE! Yes, she wins nomination for eviction from America! Feels good, doesn't it, girl?
- I'm usually not that evil.
- She broke down when she learned she was America's nomination.
- Shane consoled her.
- Alex and Justin were random draws to compete in the Double Veto comp with Scott, Danielle, Kryssie and Neeley.
- The veto comp was a four-piece puzzle with them going in rounds, choosing whom they'd play against in order of winners.
- Danielle did win one round, but Justin won the next time she was up.
- She went into a huge hissy fit, crying in the corner as the rest watched Alex and Justin get their PoV medallions.
- Apparently BBOTT can't afford two necklaces. Neither Alex nor Justin can wear their PoVs.
- Danielle went on and on about how Justin should have thrown the comp to her.
- Justin told the others that when he came into the house, he decided that he would try his best at everything. And, so he did.
- Justin tried to work his way into things with the HoH crowd (Scott, Alex, Morgan, Shelby and Whitney), complaining about Danielle.
- He said he'd do whatever they wanted him to do with it.
- Although it looks simple that Danielle should go home, they still want Shane out.
- They didn't tell Justin that.
- They think (probably rightfully) that if Shane goes home, Danielle will be totally useless for anything.
- It sounds at this time Alex will use her veto and Shane will go up. They have the votes to send him home.
|Danielle cries about being nominated|
|Alex wins against Kryssie|
|Jason hosted the comp|
|Danielle breaks down in the corner|
|BB won't spring for two necklaces|
|Big kitchen happy dance|