|Shelby was worried, then relieved|
Mondays are a big day in the BBOTT house. First, the America's nomination is announced. Then, immediately after that, the veto players are picked. And, then there is the Power of Veto Comp. I get tired just thinking of all that activity!
- No surprise to me, Neeley was America's nomination for eviction.
- Since she was chosen as a Have Not this week (also by America) and due to the fact that she sits wrapped up in a blanket wearing sunglasses indoors and out, day and night, without doing much other than trashtalk and gossip ... it was a given to me that she'd go up.
- The way they work picking the veto players is that all of the hamster chips are in the doohickey. The HoH picks two chips. If she picks her own chip or any of the nominees, whomever picked gets to choose a player.
- Kryssie drew Justin first, then she drew Scott. So, he could choose a player. He chose Shelby. Kryssie chose Whitney to host the comp.
- Then the comp took forever. It was a Wall of Shame. There were pegs all along the wall. They had to climb over to a clue, then match it up with a numbered card on the podium. The time limit was 30 minutes and each had to go individually. The others were all sequestered indoors.
- Morgan did great, finishing in about 8 and a half minutes.
- Kryssie, who's not athletic at all, had a hissy fit and quit the comp claiming her hands were bleeding all over and on ... and on.
- Scott was about a half-minute slower than Morgan's time.
- Morgan won the Power of Veto.
- Yep, the one nominee likely to get NO votes for eviction won.
- Since Kryssie already mentioned her Plan B renom would likely be Shelby, I guess we can expect that.
- But having Neeley in the nom mix might blow their plans to get Scott out.
|Neeley is America's nomination|
|Morgan working the wall|
|Kryssie's Wall of Shame was shameful|
|Scott is ready for his Wall of Shame|