|Popcorn party of one, please.|
Although I was originally a bit dismayed by this cast (how the heck did Cornbread get on the show?), I really wish that all the folks who like BB but didn't want to pay for CBS All Access could see them. They're more interesting than many of the previous hamsters cast in the show.
- It's BB, but it isn't the same.
- It does have the same BB voice reprimanding them.
- They can't sleep all day like other casts in the past. BB Voice will call them out on napping. There is no napping.
- But that doesn't keep a contingent from being up late into the night.
- The night owls are Kryssie, Justin, Jason and Neeley for the most part. Others come and go.
- Monte thinks he isn't in with them because his own body clock has him going to bed around 10pm.
- One of the things that I'm not thrilled with is how much the "Misfits" are really picking on Shelby. I mean, Monte is also picked on, but for people who decry bullies to constantly be at the girl ... it's a bit unsettling.
- I have to say that Jason hiding all the Krackle bars because they're Shelby's favorite, was a hoot, though. Heh.
- Jason claimed that Monte told him he deliberately runs over squirrels. Now, I didn't see him say that on the feeds for myself. I don't know if it's just Jason embellishing stuff or if it's the truth. If it's the truth, shame on Monte.
- I think Neeley is in one of the best positions in the house at the moment. Although she hangs out with the Misfits, she's also on good terms with the others.
- Not unexpected at all, Alex put Shane and Danielle on the block.
- As I write this up, we don't know America's nominee yet. I would guess it will be either Monte or Scott.
- Shane and Danielle stormed out after the announcement, not wanting to even hear what Alex had to say.
- Shane promises that next week WILL be personal.
- It's interesting that the lines have been drawn in the house, yet the Misfits could actually accept Morgan, Alex and Whitney if not for Shelby and Monte. Well, except with Shane, that is.
- And, those girls know that. Will they leave the option open to jump ship?
- I dunno.
- Oh, yeah. And then there's Scott. While he tries to mingle with both sides, his game is so tarnished that he's an outsider with both.
- That's where we stand for now. While I don't think there will be fisticuffs, you could cut the tension in the house with a knife.
- I don't like tension in my personal life.
- But I sure find it more entertaining when there's tension in a BB house!
|Neeley is flying under all the radar|
|I find Kryssie screen cap gold|
|Running low on cigarettes|
|More comfortable than the race car beds|