|Talking strategy? Nah ... coloring books.|
Well, as expected, Shane took himself off the block with his veto. Up in his place went Kryssie.
- Although putting Scott up might save Monte, it would also cost that side of the house a number. They honestly think they just might get Danielle out.
- Me? In a way, I would just as soon Danielle leave out of the three. While I don't care much for Monte, he adds more entertainment to the live feeds than Danielle does with her Shane showmance. I'm tired of showmances.
- The veto comp punishments went on.
- Danielle fussed that "it's the middle of winter" claiming it was 5 degrees and there she was having to dive all the way down in the pool to retrieve golf balls at BB's beckon and call.
- Um, gee. If it were five degrees in Los Angeles, I think that would have hit the news.
- It was a bit sad to see Scott spend the night on the sand pit. It looked like it was chilly (but not five degrees) and he got dew all over him. He awoke early and told us how many mistakes he's made so far in the game. He apologized to Cornbread. He also said that being a show fan doesn't make you good at the game.
- Well, duh.
- Most fans of the show realize they'd suck on the show.
- But he does say he's having the time of his life.
- Oh my.
- As for the Kryssie nom, she's very upset with Alex. She feels blindsided because they had been working together to an extent.
- Alex told her it's because she knows America loves her (Kryssie) so much.
- Alex is sure Kryssie will be safe.
- Out of the noms, Alex's side wants Danielle out. Jason's side wants Monte out.
- Scott did a bunch of shout-outs. He didn't shout out this blog. Shame on him.
- He wants to "take out floaters."
- Well, there aren't many of them this season. He says Justin is not a target of his because Justin has been one of the only ones who seem to care about him. He thinks that Justin and Jason are the only two on the other side who seem to have any faith in him.
- Scott says that he has info on Shane that he'll bring out because no way will it be Cornbread, Monte, then him (Scott) out.
- He says he's not just there for the $1,000 a week stipend even though that's more than twice what he earns outside the house.
- Yikes, collecting debts doesn't pay enough to pay your own debts! Oy!
- Of course, with him using the stipend bit as strategy, that will backfire on him. They all know he's a "superfan" and it's obvious that a dream of his is to win BB.
- Sigh. Whitney has no clue what leprosy is. The school systems don't seem to be turning out well-rounded educations as of late.
- Monte is trash-talking Danielle at every chance.
- Jason and Company are trash-talking Monte and Shelby at every chance.
- Justin is sailing through like a charm and has been a surprising refreshment this season ... so far.
- They had their live DRs last night which are kind of interesting even though we see their interactions with others. It's a good look at what they really think, not just what they're saying to others.
- And the beat goes on.
|On the block blues|
|On the block blues|
|On the sand trap blues|