|Will she rebound?|
You get lots of screen caps today! I snagged some early yesterday and then never got my report up. Work has been a bear once again. (Sigh.) Well, it's not like it's been a thrill a minute. But, here's the big news --
- Justin used his PoV to save Kryssie.
- Scott put Shane up in Kryssie's place.
- Alex did not use her PoV.
- So, as we head into eviction, on the block are: Shane, Danielle and Neeley.
- Neeley should be totally safe (as Kryssie would have been, too).
- Scott wants Shane out.
- Jason thinks Danielle out would be better for his own game than Shane leaving.
- Jackie (me) would prefer Danielle go because she's way too dramatic and into herself.
- It might be a tie tonight.
- Then again, it might not.
- We won't know until we know.
- In other news, I watched Justin dance a pizza from the storage room to the kitchen.
- The BB piped in voice, "Stop that. That's really annoying! Stop it."
- Say what?
- Going back and looking at another cam, I found out the voice was chiding Jason and Danielle for talking about its voice.
- Danielle stopped her crying jag.
- Now, at times, she seems overly giggly.
- Whatever happens, at least the showmance will end tonight.
|Some things never change|
|No ants reported so far|
|"Better her than me."|
|When the debt collector calls ...|
|"It is what it is."|
|Dancing with his pizza|
|From tears to smiles, tonight back to tears|