|Surviving better than I thought he would|
I had a horribly long work day yesterday and had to flashback the stuff I missed. Yet I know I missed more than I caught anyway. But that's how things go. Here's the major doings from the day into the overnight:
- The Have Nots voted by America are Shelby, Alex and Danielle.
- Of those three, I really don't mind Alex at all. She's gaming and I don't think she's obnoxious about it at all.
- As for Danielle, even her own side of the house (except Shane) is growing weary of the girl being so self-centered and overly dramatic.
- Shelby? She's the Queen of Odd Expressions. From chewing her lips to furrowing her brow, I often can't really concentrate on her game playing when the faces she makes are so entertaining. She's a pretty girl, but those faces ...!
- Then there was the long dragged-out Safety Ceremony. Scott made these people safe: Justin, Jason, Alex and Whitney (not necessarily in that order).
- No surprises there.
- We know his plan. He is using the America's Care Package, choosing the Double Veto and putting up two weaker competitors so that they'll lose and he can backdoor Shane (or Danielle if he can't get Shane).
- He plans on nominating Kryssie and Neeley.
- Lots of petty hiding of stuff continues in the house.
- Danielle is acting out more and more. I'd rather she be the target than Shane.
- In other news, with Monte gone, Justin is more beloved by the others every day. Between his lack of knowledge about sneaky backstabbing in BB and his laidback kind of ways, everyone likes him. For all of his worldly talk, he's never been away from home for more than two weeks in his life.
- If he gets his comp game on towards the end, he could win this whole shebang.
|The gamer with the drawl|
|Goofy, but doing something right there|
|These girls are so high school!|
|Most awkward smoker ever|
|Late night talks|
|No green glow for them|