|Even her own alliance is tiring of her drama|
Well, Scott's final safety choices are in and there are no real surprises. He's going with his plan to backdoor Shane.
- He named Morgan, Shane, Danielle and Shelby as safe.
- That leaves Neeley and Kryssie as the nominees.
- Now Kryssie has been nominated every week since the season began.
- No matter the reason, that has to be a bit troubling for her. It doesn't matter that she didn't receive any votes the other weeks. She's still on the block and that makes one feel unsafe.
- In his speech, Scott told Neeley that she's sure to win the veto comp. He told Kryssie that she had issues with group activities.
- Say what?
- Now Kryssie's all upset and is wondering what he's talking about.
- Scott would have done better saying "just because."
- Kryssie is taking Scott's speech as a personal attack.
- Neeley is now shunning the girls who are saying they want to work with her.
- Now, Scott has talked enough about this plan to everyone that they all know he plans to backdoor someone (Shane or Danielle).
- Yet, they're all taking the nominations to heart.
- The Alex, Shelby, Morgan and Whitney contingent is very worried that one of them will be nominated by America.
- Shane himself thinks that Scott is planning on backdooring him. But he thinks they should still act happy and hope the one put up as America's nomination goes home (as has been the case since the season started).
- Kryssie is really irked that, in his speech, Scott said that they're both "mental giants" and compared himself to her.
- I'd say if he was such a mental giant, he'd have a better job than being a debt collector!
- Meanwhile, as the lines of distrust and dislike are becoming more clear day by day, Justin sits eating popcorn and says he'll let them all take each other out.
- It used to be Neeley getting along well with "the other side." Not so much anymore. She thinks the girls betrayed her by not telling her she was going on the block.
- Justin himself, easy going as he is, is worried that Shane or Danielle would go after him if either won HoH.
- Jason tells Justin they need them now. Neither he nor Justin will be in trouble this week. Maybe next week will be a different story.
- Kryssie is really taking the nom poorly. It's a double veto ahead and she just cannot grasp she's not a target.
- Her bad reactions have the others talking about her little idiosyncrasies such as always wearing sunglasses (so they can't read her eyes).
- Danielle continues to make most conversations about her. She's all full of drama, claiming she cried in the Diary Room because Shane might be in trouble this week.
- We'll see ...
- My own personal choices? If someone has to go from Jason's side of the house -- Danielle -- I find her the most annoying. If someone goes from the other side of the house -- Morgan. I personally think the sisters need to be split up (even though the hamsters don't know they're sisters) and I like Alex better.
|Shane should have stuck with a bromance|
|Morgan - will the sister act ever be revealed?|
|Leery of slop, can't blame her|
|Feels blessed to be there no matter what|
|Worried America will target her|