|Jason being mellow? That won't last!|
Well, Justin got up a bit more today ...
- Unfortunately, he decided Morgan is his buddy now.
- Now, they're both slated to go head-to-head in the Power of Veto comp (today, Monday) together.
- She's been almost constantly studying or spending time with Jason and Kryssie.
- In comes Justin.
- The not so smart thing he does is to keep talking about how he has to win this comp, then the game, then "rub it in their faces."
- He's saying that to his competitor.
- Morgan has been actually restraining herself quite well -- not saying much about how SHE needs to win the comp and then the game!
- Kudos to her for her restraint!
- At one point, she did say something. Justin claimed none of the people in the house have souls. She said, rather quietly, "Everybody has a soul."
- Justin, at one point, sat down with the rest and ate something. As they all talked, I noticed he was paying absolutely no attention to the others, would occasionally glance up at a camera and then start dancing in place to music in his head.
- The others are right that he's very camera-conscious.
- I don't know how Morgan is putting up with all of Justin's bragging about his game and how he will win.
- Darn it, she wants to win, too!
- He told her how the LNJ had to keep fighting to keep in place and now the ones remaining have deserted him.
- Heck, Justin. Morgan's side also had to fight with the up/down power changes week to week! And, she's the sole remainder from the Ball Smashers!
- I'm also sick of hearing him tell how many women are willing to have sex with him and how much he misses having sex. @@
- We'll know more once the PoV comp goes down.
- May the best woman win that one!
|Justin actually posed for one HoH camera shot|
|Morgan studies some more|
|I don't like any of these people|