|Just a few more days ...|
Nothing much has changed in the house.
- Jason is still HoH.
- Kryssie is still Kryssie and will always be Kryssie.
- Morgan has been repeatedly going through all the comps, things in the house and hamsters trying to prep for the Veto Comp tomorrow.
- Justin has been in Audrey mode, occasionally coming to life, but mostly in bed.
- The decision to take someone to the final two became official yesterday.
- But we knew since he won HoH, Jason was choosing to take Kryssie.
- That's what started Justin's poor behavior in motion.
- On the other hand, I've been very impressed with Morgan's behavior in the house since her best and last ally Shelby got the boot.
- She's mixed. She's mingled. She's been partaking in things. Plus, every moment she can, she's studying.
- I hope she wins the veto!
- As for Justin, I'd say I'm disappointed.
- But I'm not, really. I've said all along he was just coasting and being himself. He's entertaining when he wants to be, but he hasn't been playing the game of Big Brother.
- In this last stretch, he has to play the game or get the boot.
- Instead, he's still working on America's vote -- talking to the camera about all is love and how he wants to start a fishing program for the kids in New Orleans.
- True, that's a worthy goal. But it's not something you need a half-million dollars to put in motion! If he really wanted to do that, he could get active in the community and work on getting people to sponsor the much less than a half-million needed to get it off the ground.
- I think he wants to convince America that he's all that, a bag of chips AND has these lofty goals to give back to the community.
- Personally, I don't care what reality show folks do with their winnings ... with the exception of the arrest/drug stupidity of a few. That's total stupidity.
- It's their money. They went before the public eye, endured mocking and ridicule to win it. They can spend it however they want -- college loans, bills, homes, cars or wasting it away. I don't expect anyone to suddenly become a philanthropist and give it all away to a good cause. Very few do that.
- All will tell tomorrow when either Justin or Morgan win a place in the final three.
- At this time, I'm really hoping it's Morgan. She's been very impressive lately. Well, with the exception of that 11 minute time in the Maize Maze, that is.
|It's AUDREY! Er, I mean Justin.|
|Repeatedly going over days and comps|
|Opening last nicotine patch|